Blue in Green N-01 jeans

cheapmuthafukr

The truth is, despite being financially strapped (bF you know what I'm talking about), I had to make room for these in my life...Haven't had time for pics as it's dark by the time I get home but should have ample time/light this weekend. The denim is a lot more regular (not as much nep, etc.) IRL than I thought based on the pictures and are of a definite lighter/green variety. The rise is also shallower than I prefer coming from my repro/WH pairs but for a modern jean with all the bells and whistles, this is quite simply the best pair you can get for the money. And actually, it'd be well worth it even if it cost even more...

I was going to buy these jeans anyway, but since everyone is creaming themselves over them, I finally put my money down to make sure I don't miss out. Love the denim and details, and that they're (likely) manufactured by Oni - big fan of my pair of Burgus and have always wanted a pair of Oni's.

Let's do this!

ahh, i just soaked them about an hour ago. didn't bother with pre-soak pics or measurements. i sized down (trying to lose a weight) and got a 32. i tried a 33 on at the store too. didn't seem to be much difference in the fit of the waist pre-soak, so i went with a 32 for a better fit in the thighs. pre-soak pic color on the website is pretty accurate. fairly light but darkened in the tub. i also wore them in the tub and gave them a ten minute soak in lukewarm water. Yuji recommended this as he said that the jeans do shrink significantly. the fit is very reminiscent of my 1108's, maybe with a slightly lower rise. def not a high rise jean, which i'm ok with.

hope that helps, i'll try to snap some pics and give post measurements tomorrow.

The denim with all the white spots reminds me a lot of my S0500XX. The thing Texas Cotton were famous for.

Looking for a proper fit pic! (and why did you leave the Samurai Contest, heh? ;) )

dunno if this is a proper fit pic. try to put up something better later in waywt.

kurtz.jpg

b_F- i wanted to give someone else the chance to win the contest. perhaps you'll hang in there for this one. :P