Blue in Green N-01 jeans

cheapmuthafukr

Fit is kinda the same. I got these size 32. PBJs are 33. The waist diff betwen the pbj 32 and 33 was more significant than the BiGs. BiGs were almost the same in the waist but I wanted a skinner leg so I got the 32s.

I think the diff is that these are limited, so get them now. They may make them again, I dunno. But the price I'm assuming will be higher. I love both denim. Construction is good too. They will fade differently. I think its worth heading over there and tryin some on.

I wouldn't say they're slubby like PBJ or Strike Gold, the face does feel rough at first but they're much more uniform in the weave than those. Just my thoughts anyway.

Thanks for the info!

Fit is kinda the same. I got these size 32. PBJs are 33. The waist diff betwen the pbj 32 and 33 was more significant than the BiGs. BiGs were almost the same in the waist but I wanted a skinner leg so I got the 32s.

I think the diff is that these are limited, so get them now. They may make them again, I dunno. But the price I'm assuming will be higher. I love both denim. Construction is good too. They will fade differently. I think its worth heading over there and tryin some on.

Oh man, hope they got another 32.

Sounds good though, was there this past weekend trying to use my old credit card only to remember that I cancelled it earlier this year. Good thing my new one is in the mail! Will probably pick these up just because BiG is one of my favorite stores with the best customer service.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have a quick question about these jeans. (The denim sounds awesome!)

I was just wondering what you all think of the back rise? Does it wear as low as the measurements make it sound? I'm super interested in the denim and the fit looks/measures great from the front, but will it cover my crack when I sit down? It's kinda weird to ask, but are they covering yours? It just seems low... like an inch+ from the norm.

This is my first purchase from BiG, and I have to say I'm pretty impressed.

Nice detail

6274582642_7212f85e6c_z.jpg

Using the best quality materials (sure looks familiar... made by Oni?)

6274584376_24a5ef4c73_z.jpg

Interesting detail: there's an extra stitch in addition to the chainstitch on the inseam. First time I've seen this before. Anyone know the reason for this?

6274062535_d678766d58_z.jpg

Indigo rainbow (Can you guess the denim?)

6274064087_7b9b844264_z.jpg

For those questioning the front rise/fewer buttons, the fly measures 7.75 inches on a size 31, which is comparable to most of my other mid to high rise jeans.

I'm pretty happy with the pre-soak fit, but unfortunately I won't be soaking/wearing these any time soon.

I thought for sure they were made by Oni. I picked up a pair earlier this week and sized down one because I wanted a slimmer leg. Kinda tight on the waist but have stretched out to be comfy enough. Lower rise than my other Japanese denim but definitely better since I sized down. My crack does show when I bend over but not when sitting if that makes any sense. Who really cares anyways, just make sure you crack is clean.

I realize the new BiG jeans are 4 button, but they are just spaced a bit further apart (I think). If you look at the rise on the size chart, they don't seem to be that low? I am thinking of getting these but all the talk about the rise is worrying me.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting detail: there's an extra stitch in addition to the chainstitch on the inseam. First time I've seen this before. Anyone know the reason for this?

6274062535_d678766d58_z.jpg

That's because they are top stitched on the inseam. You see the overlock on the seam allowance, you have the the actual seam closed with another stitch and then you have the top stitching. If you turn it on the right side you'll notice the top stitching clearly.

• 2 weeks later...

you won't be disappointed dude. been wearing mine on and off for over a month. not much wear, pretty much look the same in the fit pic i posted a few pages back. denim is still cardboard-stiff-ish. jd- there's more differences between the tweed left field's and the BiG denim. i don't own the tweeds, but have handled them at the store. the tweed is exactly that, chunks of tweed. i think the unique thing about the BiG denim is the reverse spinning of the yarns which gives the outside face of the denim it's unique fuzz/hairy character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so I was thinking about picking up a pair of the anniversary jeans. I am anticipating going down a size in the next six months, but need a new pair of denim soon (crotch blow out, not worth repairing). I was wondering if buying a size smaller than I have now, not soaking initially, then soaking when I lose weight. I have a pair of unbranded tapered (n&f weird guy fit). I wear a 34. Thinking of getting the 32s. Thoughts?

Edited by wayoutwest

These jeans are unsanforized therefore should be soaked before wearing , but your the one thats gona pay for them so its your choice mate

I am aware they are unsanforized. If they weren't, what I am proposing wouldn't be possible. Is it absolutely necessary to soak unsanforized jeans before wearing them? Is what I am proposing not a good idea for (insert reason)? Just reaching out to the crowd to see if someone has done something similar.