Ande Whall Rakers (whoaa pictures)

ruach

When I got mine I think 74cm was the smallest waist size he was making in these (although I could be wrong.) If there were a smaller waist size, though, I would have gotten it and ended up with a slimmer fit overall.

But my legs are also pretty skinny.

Hey guys. The Rakers have gone through a few changes since Ruach's purchase. I now have sizes going down to 66cm / 25.9inch and have used a custom grade for the leg openings, so they run 16cm, 17cm and 18cm. Ruach I think yours were made when all the leg openings were 18cm. Just working on new updated size charts, Grifters now go down to 66cm too. I think I am happy with the sizing set up now, for good. Yours are still super ace though Ruach!

Hey guys. The Rakers have gone through a few changes since Ruach's purchase. I now have sizes going down to 66cm / 25.9inch and have used a custom grade for the leg openings, so they run 16cm, 17cm and 18cm. Ruach I think yours were made when all the leg openings were 18cm. Just working on new updated size charts, Grifters now go down to 66cm too. I think I am happy with the sizing set up now, for good. Yours are still super ace though Ruach!

hey ande,

are you going to get any different types/colors of denim in the near future? other than the black and indigo that is...

They were black top stitching on black denim I think, right? So the pockets will be leaping out in say two years when they fade up.

Home. I did some white and red jeans a while back, probably wont be doing anymore. I got some samples in today of some ring spun indigo which is nice.