Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if not for Supreme, you would have no reason for getting out of bed in the morning?

he's the groundhog - he emerges and if the webshop isn't open he hibernates for another week

From the "other forum"... why the fuck are kids lining up for this release? To get the crewneck sweatshirt that says SUPREME on it or a box hoody? All this shit's gonna be online anyway, I don't get it. Or is it just for the rare chance that they'll release box logo t's?

i'm starting to wonder why everyone acts like it's a big surprise every season... i mean it's not like they closed down damiano's (not the kibitz) and just happened to be there first thing in the morning. btw damn it gets cold at night on the sidewalk here :o

mikey dubz is a solid gold GOD! The mere mention of his name and his Incessant Slant are sure to insight passion in woman and envy in men

Went to the store.

-All tees were there.

-Cliver tee is $36 and worth it

-Denim shirt is appropriately heavy and $118. I will say that the sleeve length is a lil long. not terrible but not normal.

-had hombre and multi plaid flannels. also $118

-BDU jkt for $258. Its the weight of the field jackets more or less. not light at all good weight for fall. 90% certain it had the alpha tag.

-varsity jkt is $388. heavy.

-pocket tees were out. Solid and another one. $60

-rip stop cap was completely gone. seems to be the item this go round

-argyl, fine gauge and stripe beanies

-roses, shit, box logo new era, tartin camp, tweed metal, tweed cabbie, roses cord were there for hats. standard pricing for all

-hockey jersey is very much a jersey (as opposed to hennessy top of past) and somewhere around $120.

-chinos, work pant, jeans were out. It is now apparent that they are making a distinction between the mil-spec chino and the standard chino. Mil-spec is heavier than a pair of the standard chinos from last fall. They are what was once the standard before they lost the reinforced ass. Also priced at $130 which is higher than normal or at least last fall/this spring.

-quilted wax work jkt was there. i didnt look at it.

-striped sweaters and henley were there. also didnt bother.

-SUPNY, Small Box logo, Collegiate Crew and maybe another were out for fleece.

feel free to correct me if i missed anything

a solid gold no pussy gettin motherfucka.

wait so the standard chino that they've made year after year is now the mil-spec chino? and its $130 instead of $110? Is that fabric that much heavier? I actually thought the chinos from S/S 10 were really heavyweight, very much worth it for the $70 bucks i copped 'em for on sale.

pshhhhhhhhhhh.

not sure when they decided to switch, but at a certain point they switched to non-reinforced ass chinos (fall 2008??). They stayed the same price ($110) as the reinforced model. Now in 2010 they are back with reinforced ass, $20 more and calling them Mil-Spec. Maybe they are now making seasonal chinos. I dunno. I'm out of my league here.

Rhythm&sound can probably explain this better.

not sure when they decided to switch, but at a certain point they switched to non-reinforced ass chinos (fall 2008??). They stayed the same price ($110) as the reinforced model. Now in 2010 they are back with reinforced ass, $20 more and calling them Mil-Spec. Maybe they are now making seasonal chinos. I dunno. I'm out of my league here.

Rhythm&sound can probably explain this better.

:D

yeah they ditched the reinforced seat either spring 2008 or fall 2008. they've been $120 though, not $110, so now they're 'only' 10 bucks more.

thanks for the stock list btw!

Varsities cheaper, maybe 338. Can't believe wool chores are out. Bdu jackets awesome and have alpha tag next to care tag which is new I think? Btw the tan is actually an orangey tan.

Driving caps 58, sized as prev. Hockey 118 and field shirts 110 but thin like a normal shirt. Clivers the best tee in ever. Blanks are grey, navy, red, white, blk and some kind of bright green I think

Metal plates popular in LA and ripstops dusted by 2.

Btw knit tops follow std sizing but button downs and jackets smedium if anything.

Jesus, those field shirts are garbation! 110 bucks and they're as thin as some cheap poplin shirt from j crew.

Varsity is a great buy at 338. "mil-spec" chinos on the other hand are a rip at 136, especially bc there's no more cell phone pocket, which I always enjoyed.

After seeing shit in person,I'm really digging the maroon and duck brown work pants, along with the driving caps, varsity, denim shirt, oxford, denim jacket, hockey shirt and backpack. I might dump my grey 25th and get the new one if anyone wants it.

Really upset about how shitty those field shirts are...