Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The N-B3 is a standout piece imo. Looks good in every colour and I'll be copping if theres still any left by the time I hit NYC in December.

From a purely practical aspect, its waterproof, insulated and has lots of storage for hats/ gloves etc.. perfect winter coat.

Slam Jam has a Supreme account, and usually carries all the major collection pieces. I can see no reason why this collection would be any different, however I only have first hand experience of Chikahitsu in Barcelona, but from the website I would say that all Slam Jam stores should be alike.

What part of it? Me posting it to show it's similarity or the fact that Stussy would come out with a Supreme rip-off?

stussy designed/sampled that shirt over a year ago, and accounts booked it in february, for this fall10 release. Not saying supreme doesnt have to go through the same process to make a piece, but stussy has to be way ahead to sell to a much larger group of retailers.

can people stop calling that pattern "HBT camo"? pretty sure herringbone twill is just a type of fabric, and the name of that camo pattern is called beogam or duck-hunter.

it's ms sally's fault, he is a provocative prevaricater

random question - does anyone know if the bar at canter's has a TV? i need some place to catch some college football nearby

it's ms sally's fault, he is a provocative prevaricater

random question - does anyone know if the bar at canter's has a TV? i need some place to catch some college football nearby

You would go to the Kibits Room. Most likely going to be there all night. "oh i was boozing at the kibitz till close and just happened to be 1st in line at Supreme when I came to." Real aloof.

Blame Michael Williams and his continuous lean for the improper naming. According to that book that has a lot of camo it is called "Duck Hunter" Camo. Mexicans and another country with poor military dubbed it that, so i'm sticking with Michael Williams.

You would go to the Kibits Room. Most likely going to be there all night. "oh i was boozing at the kibitz till close and just happened to be 1st in line at Supreme when I came to." Real aloof.

Blame Michael Williams and his continuous lean for the improper naming. According to that book that has a lot of camo it is called "Duck Hunter" Camo. Mexicans and another country with poor military dubbed it that, so i'm sticking with Michael Williams.

Blame it on the Mexicans...:rolleyes: