Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

backpacks normally go on sale...havent seen the shoes tho

surprised to see the monsters collab go on sale as collabs usually dont go on sale. Wonder why they didnt put that rustoleum shit on sale. Probably couldnt sell those shirts for $5 outside the graf community

^yeah according to the stoopreme.

posted these on there, but I think most people on there were too young to even remember them...I had some Navy/White 2 tone ones when I was like 9 or 10 that my sisters old boyfriend gave me that I loved.

sigmikecarrolllodencamel95.jpg

sigmikecarroll96.jpg

ready, i find it funny as hell that you write in your little blog as if you actually have a readership (i.e., 'perhaps you may recall my ohio state affiliation ....').

my apologies if you actually have a readership. but come on, you don't really have a readership.

ready, i find it funny as hell that you write in your little blog as if you actually have a readership (i.e., 'perhaps you may recall my ohio state affiliation ....').

my apologies if you actually have a readership. but come on, you don't really have a readership.

it's not unlike making a comment such as the above - who knows if anyone gives a shit what you think but at some point you just gotta go with it eh?

quilted waxed jacket was fine, it's just not anything i or the world necessarily needed. i see tons of that shit on the train everyday along with barbours.... south new england blue bloods holla.

nobody else has a nickel's worth of an opinion?

lexerone sleeps more than my cat, btw