Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

Guest White Man's Burden

Right but it's 2010 not '99. There are of fabrics out there that can do what gore-tex does but w/o the name. A similar TNF shell would run $400+ and I'm not sure the ability to hold up in rain/snow would justify it..

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, but you have to contact them through the supreme website! good luck

i did that once and they called me on my phone within an hour (i didn't give them my number on the website). creepy.

btw it is hilarious that anything maroon sells out instanteously (c.f. suede cap). the grey on the dream team is very pleasing somehow, the woolrich not so much.

baldessari decks are the best since the wools. for that matter, the street scenes are pretty underrated

eric - the devil is 6

i did that once and they called me on my phone within an hour (i didn't give them my number on the website). creepy.

btw it is hilarious that anything maroon sells out instanteously (c.f. suede cap). the grey on the dream team is very pleasing somehow, the woolrich not so much.

baldessari decks are the best since the wools. for that matter, the street scenes are pretty underrated

eric - the devil is 6

i feel you brother.

Lovin the grey dream team too. Well the maroonish ripstock parka didn't sell out. 288.... crazy ass pricing. Hats are the best this season!

I have a med size denim jacket looking for a size small. Anyone want a trade please pm me. I dont even know if size small really exist though. Thanks.

size small exists...

just really, really hard to find.

for reference, homi29 is wearing a size small in his recent waywt

Have fun staying dry in a ripstop jacket when water of any kind actually starts falling from the sky.

I have the ripstop from last F/W and have never had any problems with it in the rain and I live in Vancouver, so it sees a lot of it...

I like it enough that I was semi-considering one of this F/W versions (since the colorways are more subtle than last year's version), but I'm not really feeling those colors and $300 is pretty steep for a shell.

Guest White Man's Burden
Keep in mind a good TNF shell is going to be around the same place retail price wise and North Face gear pretty much never gets discounted heavily.

TNF shit goes on sale every March. 25% I think.

i dig the cost thing but what's up with them using the phrase "dead simple" in the blurb?

you guys should understand that the ripstop is a fashion shell - its performance is not going to match an arc or north face summit. my knowledge of the north face's product line is pretty limited, but i'd be surprised if they had something comparable. that said, considering the north face pullover was 348 (and the number of shells hanging in my closet), i can't image even wanting to spend 200 on the current offering. i'm surprised they didn't do a camo shell; you know things aren't going according to plan when 10 deep is basically beating you at your own game