Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Buy Medium, i don't think they have Small. I'm 6-2" 195 and wear a XL. I'd be able to fit in Large but sleeves mad short on me. Check their site for measurements as well

yeah medium or small, depends a lot on your arm length and how broad your shoulders are. although it will be hit or miss with getting a small, and that's only if you're local.

Cool Trans magazine brings us a first look at an upcoming collaboration between NYC based brand Supreme and Universal Studios.

0d109bd3.jpg

The Mummy, The Creature and the Phantom will appear on T-shirts (Â¥12,600) , sweatshirts (Â¥19,950) and pullovers (Â¥22,050) and are due for release here in Japan at the end of September.

via The East Fashion Collective

http://eastfashioncollective.blogspot.com/2010/09/supreme-x-universal-universal-monsters.html

i'm interested in that same jacket, but i'm afraid of how itll fit. really dont want it to look wide and boxy.

its actually a fairly slim fit. im about 6 ft tall, 155lbs, slender build and i got a medium. the fit is pretty close to perfect i would say. arm length could be about a half inch longer and i would have zero complaints. hope it helps.

what's the big deal? they are not required by law to only do collaborations that you like. it's not like they did a caddyshack 2 collab

i dont know how to respond to that other than this collab still sucks.

at least this time around they put the name of the character on the graphic. When they did that disney collab i was really confused cuz i couldnt recall any disney characters named supreme.

i dont know how to respond to that other than this collab still sucks.

at least this time around they put the name of the character on the graphic. When they did that disney collab i was really confused cuz i couldnt recall any disney characters named supreme.

i think a more honest way of responding would be "i have nothing interesting to say about this release, but i said something anyway." i mean, it's not exactly dylan going electric, is it?

there seems to be an unwritten rule that supreme reserves the good stuff for pullovers and crews, non-thermally speaking

Bit late, I know... but I got my Utility Oxford & navy Hombre Plaid Flannel in the mail today and I'm pretty impressed. The flannel is thin like people are saying but that's fine by me. Fit on both is right on and the pocket flap on the oxford is a nice touch (I know others are doing it this season too).

Can anyone tell me the weight on the Buffalo flannel vs. the Hombre?

I have no idea why but I want this shirt:

supreme2010fallwinterco.jpg