Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got the snap front denim jacket in the mail today. thing is huge compared to the twill rider jacket from spring/summer. denim is totally raw/stiff so i wonder how much it'd shrink w/a cold soak. anyway went ahead and ordered a medium: anyone need a large? :)

brendon b. lookin' dope in what looks like a non-corduroy collared version of the jacket:

6a00d8341c974f53ef0133f41f792d970b-450wi

got the snap front denim jacket in the mail today. thing is huge compared to the twill rider jacket from spring/summer. denim is totally raw/stiff so i wonder how much it'd shrink w/a cold soak. anyway went ahead and ordered a medium: anyone need a large? :)

brendon b. lookin' dope in what looks like a non-corduroy collared version of the jacket:

6a00d8341c974f53ef0133f41f792d970b-450wi

Oxfords are pretty large too.. If anyone needs a blue xl, pm me.

shit...sorry rhythm - feel like I gave you bad size advice - knew it was bigger than the twill rider jacket, but didn't realize it was that much bigger. apologies, homie.

Yea denim shirt is probably my favorite from the first drop; nice weight to the denim and none of the corny westernwear details you'd expect on a denim shirt.

As a short guy I dig the fit on the military shirt, but could understand how people would be unhappy with the length.

Whats the word on the BDU? sizing, fit, quality? I'm looking at the olive one.

I was a fan of the M-51 from the spring and it seemed to be a more smedium fit.

I went true to size on the BDU and I'm glad I did. I can still manage to wear a hoodie underneath as well.

Anyone know what I should do...

I ordered a camp cap and it was delivered on 9/21, but when I got home... no box to be found. It was sent via UPS with no signature confirmation.

Called UPS, seems like they can't help me directly and suggested I contact the sender. So I'm trying to e-mail Supreme NY, but no response yet.

Should I take any other course of action? Thanks in advanced.

Anyone know what I should do...

I ordered a camp cap and it was delivered on 9/21, but when I got home... no box to be found. It was sent via UPS with no signature confirmation.

Called UPS, seems like they can't help me directly and suggested I contact the sender. So I'm trying to e-mail Supreme NY, but no response yet.

Should I take any other course of action? Thanks in advanced.

you can ask UPS to put a trace on the package. but yes, claims have to be filed by the shipper. i would also check with your neighbors to see if UPS left the package with them