Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone confirm whether or not the denim rider jacket is sized the same as last season's twill rider jacket?

Rhythm: I'm a large in last season's twill rider jacket - I tried on the large in the denim rider jacket, and it definitely seemed bigger...but not so big that I'd get a medium. Great piece, by the way - feels totally well made.

hope that helps.

if by hipster card you mean my generation's definitive sound then I guess yeah? animal collective is legit don't know what you gotta say about it that's negative.

hmmmmm i was pointing out that the snide comment about a store deliberately appealing to hipsters is kind of the ultimate hipster move. the band i most hear in there is probably the cure (and btw, the music element of the shopping experience is much less a factor than before).

anyway since you brought it up, i saw animal collective (or some kind of formulation of their members) open for a band at NYU a while ago, they were pretty forgettable. in any case the idea that a generation could have a definitive sound in an era virtually defined by polyglotism speaks of an unhealthy fixation on the idea of cultural hegemony (and that is a charitable way of phrasing it)

hmmmmm i was pointing out that the snide comment about a store deliberately appealing to hipsters is kind of the ultimate hipster move. the band i most hear in there is probably the cure (and btw, the music element of the shopping experience is much less a factor than before).

anyway since you brought it up, i saw animal collective (or some kind of formulation of their members) open for a band at NYU a while ago, they were pretty forgettable. in any case the idea that a generation could have a definitive sound in an era virtually defined by polyglotism speaks of an unhealthy fixation on the idea of cultural hegemony (and that is a charitable way of phrasing it)

as a word enthusiast, this post really got me going.

antidisestablishmentarianism and shit

yo rhythm, how does the sizing chart for the riders compare with last season's? don't act like you don't save that stuff!

I did save all of last year's sizing, and you know what? somehow it all got wiped out. i still have the document where i copy/pasted all the sizing info, but it's blank. i have no idea what happened. so annoyed!!