Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

btw random speculation time - by my count, there's 13 jackets in the preview (i don't count the varsity sweat since it was grouped with the crewneck). i am guessing that 6 or so will be available on release day so here's what i came up with.

i'm questionable on the varsity, which is traditionally a first day release - however, it's probably proven strong enough to stand on its own now, so i'm leaning towards it being held off.

1st day:

ripstop

quilted waxed cotton

denim riders

hooded bdu

EITHER champion coach (likely) or leopard coach

varsity?

later:

other coaches jacket

bomber

insulated work

leather down

n-3b

quilted puffy

wool chore

My guess was that the hooded bdu takes the place of the field jacket this year, so if they are keeping with tradition, than hooded bdu would be a later release.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw random speculation time - by my count, there's 13 jackets in the preview (i don't count the varsity sweat since it was grouped with the crewneck). i am guessing that 6 or so will be available on release day so here's what i came up with.

i'm questionable on the varsity, which is traditionally a first day release - however, it's probably proven strong enough to stand on its own now, so i'm leaning towards it being held off.

1st day:

ripstop

quilted waxed cotton

denim riders

hooded bdu

EITHER champion coach (likely) or leopard coach

varsity?

later:

other coaches jacket

bomber

insulated work

leather down

n-3b

quilted puffy

wool chore

My guess was that the hooded bdu takes the place of the field jacket this year, so if they are keeping with tradition, than hooded bdu would be a later release.

that looks right. was last year's hooded bomber out on day 1? i know previous bombers were typically day 1.

i think the cold weather bomber was a later release. i figured the logic behind the bomber in the past was that it was the "fall" leather piece and the down was the "winter" one... of course last year that was not necessarily the case since there was no proper leather down.

hmmm maybe but usually the field jackets were flannel lined - this one seems to be a lighter jacket. would also allow them to stagger their military jackets

that looks right. was last year's hooded bomber out on day 1? i know previous bombers were typically day 1.

i think the cold weather bomber was a later release. i figured the logic behind the bomber in the past was that it was the "fall" leather piece and the down was the "winter" one... of course last year that was not necessarily the case since there was no proper leather down.

hmmm maybe but usually the field jackets were flannel lined - this one seems to be a lighter jacket. would also allow them to stagger their military jackets

after much deliberation i've decided that y'all are being extremely loyal.

last years F/W shits all over this one. two times over.

a few cool pieces but a lot of this shit is.... *gasp* (wack)

it kind of works out for me though. means i won't be breaking the bank.

yes

a look back at f/w09 collection http://hypebeast.com/2009/08/supreme-2009-fall-winter-collection/

can we go back in time? cuz i really needed the timberline jacket, olive fishtail parka and these...

supreme-2009-fall-winter-collection-2.jpg

only thing ive noticed that this year is better than last year is the arc logo hoodies, none of that heathered shit and it seems the arc logos this year doesnt have the date on the neck of the hood

SW7_group_1282499962.jpg

after much deliberation i've decided that y'all are being extremely loyal.

last years F/W shits all over this one. two times over.

a few cool pieces but a lot of this shit is.... *gasp* (wack)

it kind of works out for me though. means i won't be breaking the bank.

i could see the argument for fw 2008 but not '09 unless all you care about are hoodies and t-shirts (which actually were pretty good 09).

they probably took a break from zip front knits because those reliably made it deep into sales year after year

would it have been better if Massiv had made the obligatory "when will *poorly made, over priced, cool looking, reinterpretation of a workwear/outdoor classic* be available online?"

Not trying to pick a fight but the heavily branded stuff, box logos and what not, aren't the bastions of evil they are made out to be and those that buy them exclusively are still deserving of an answer to an otherwise normal question.

Yes, they most likely will.

custom coaches jacket is so tuff, but it really weakens in the back with thte big branding of supreme. Has anyone taken off the letters on last years coach jacket. I would love to buy it if the branding wasnt so big and blatant. tried to find a non supreme version and had no such luck anyone know where to find one?