Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why's everyone think the rusto thing is weird? i'm assuming most of you know, but the scotty was the old mascot. seems pretty obvious: graffiti, downtown, up until the botique brands typically the best paint...

going to reup on chinos and some simple thangs, but nothing else has me too amped.

also noticed a distinct absence of a maize and blue colorway, tough times up north eh?

icon10.gif

its referencing Johnny Thunders' "get off the phone"

and the "d.t.k." on the bottom means Down To Kill

icon14.gif

Bag is cool, but would much rather prefer two straps.

down for:

Drivers Cap

V-Neck Sweaters

Red Chambray

Olive Chinos

Maroon Work Pants

Navy Quilted Waxed Jacket

some flannels + button downs

Edit: These two looks, go hard as nails.

01_07_1282504673_medium_1282504673.jpg19_09_1282504733_medium_1282504733.jpg

anyone know if there's anything printed on the back of those leopard-lined coach jackets?

if that quilted waxed jacket is anywhere as nice as last year's Timberline, then I will probably need that one in navy.

Lee storm rider inspired denim jacket is great too, it will probably have a better fit compared to Lee originals (on me).

Bag is cool, but would much rather prefer two straps.

19_09_1282504733_medium_1282504733.jpg

if you're talking about the backpack, i think there are two straps???

also, is it just me or does that leather down jacket that Dill's wearing look navy, especially on the cuffs? that color navy would be so sick!

and finally, in that same pic, when you look at it up close there are areas on the shirt w/no polka dots; what's up w/that (not to mention it's referred to as a flannel)?

if you're talking about the backpack, i think there are two straps???

also, is it just me or does that leather down jacket that Dill's wearing look navy, especially on the cuffs? that color navy would be so sick!

and finally, in that same pic, when you look at it up close there are areas on the shirt w/no polka dots; what's up w/that (not to mention it's referred to as a flannel)?

Looks like an over the shoulder messenger type strap, why would there be a handle on the side?

Jacket also looks kind of charcoal to me.

Also, looks like the polka dot "flannel" is as you describe, weird, maybe like a two layer type shirt, one with holes, and the underwhite?

re: backpacks - on the picture with the 3 side by side, you can see the strap on both the left and right sides - makes me think that it's got 2 straps. would be crap with only 1 strap.

and i dislike that side handle. pretty disappointed in the bags overall.

re: backpacks - on the picture with the 3 side by side, you can see the strap on both the left and right sides - makes me think that it's got 2 straps. would be crap with only 1 strap.

yeah definitely two straps. i could see the side handle being useful if there was a removable shoulder strap, stash compartments for the backpack straps and a side opening - then it would be convertible into a shoulder bag, similar to the scatterweave duffle.

of course none of these seem to be in place despite broad design hints (d-rings on the side handle, clip-on shoulder strap - bottom only) so i think it's just a style thing unless the finished product is way different than what was previewed

yeah definitely two straps. i could see the side handle being useful if there was a removable shoulder strap, stash compartments for the backpack straps and a side opening - then it would be convertible into a shoulder bag, similar to the scatterweave duffle.

of course none of these seem to be in place despite broad design hints (d-rings on the side handle, clip-on shoulder strap - bottom only) so i think it's just a style thing unless the finished product is way different than what was previewed

On the product shot on the site it looks like navy cuff on a black jacket. Would also be happy to see it actually be a navy color over all.

On the product shot on the site it looks like navy cuff on a black jacket. Would also be happy to see it actually be a navy color over all.

btw random speculation time - by my count, there's 13 jackets in the preview (i don't count the varsity sweat since it was grouped with the crewneck). i am guessing that 6 or so will be available on release day so here's what i came up with.

i'm questionable on the varsity, which is traditionally a first day release - however, it's probably proven strong enough to stand on its own now, so i'm leaning towards it being held off.

1st day:

ripstop

quilted waxed cotton

denim riders

hooded bdu

EITHER champion coach (likely) or leopard coach

varsity?

later:

other coaches jacket

bomber

insulated work

leather down

n-3b

quilted puffy

wool chore

btw random speculation time - by my count, there's 13 jackets in the preview (i don't count the varsity sweat since it was grouped with the crewneck). i am guessing that 6 or so will be available on release day so here's what i came up with.

i'm questionable on the varsity, which is traditionally a first day release - however, it's probably proven strong enough to stand on its own now, so i'm leaning towards it being held off.

1st day:

ripstop

quilted waxed cotton

denim riders

hooded bdu

EITHER champion coach (likely) or leopard coach

varsity?

later:

other coaches jacket

bomber

insulated work

leather down