Supreme 2010 F/W

fiveagain

stoked on:

-denim rider jacket

-denim shirt

-more pocket tees (in a fall season no less)

-camel & maroon work pants

other items of note:

-where's my yearly zip sweater???

-cool colors on the n3b

-the return of reinforced seat chinos

-the backpack looks dope

-surprised by the denim and duck bombers, kinda weird / kinda cool

-was also surprised they pulled the lee-style jeans/pants...i guess they kinda swapped them out for the double knee pants, which i think are a good addition

*awaiting ready's analysis

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That varsity is fucking awesome.

What about that varsity looking sweatshirt? cool or not? I cant decide if it's sick or looks like female clothes.

Maybe one colorway in each flannel/buttondown is hot, the rest are meh.

What is "get off the fucking phone" referencing? I like it.

Ill get the "bored to death" tshirt and the cliver l/s too.

Pretty much every camp cap is rad.

So many fewer New Eras this season which is nice because I think New Eras are a little bulky these days.

Leather down jacket is rad if you're wellfunded (the wine/red color especially).

Would buy wallmounted bottle opener so my girlfriend can't lose the bottleopener.

Here's hoping for good collabos this season.

do you think that they just had some leopard print lining laying around and decided to throw it in the coaches jacket? lol.

like a few of the flannels (the red and blue utility), the apache l/s, the maroon n3b, the wool chore, and the desert camo cargos.

overall this f/w seems to repeat a lot from seasons past.

Maroon N-3B, Forest Green waterproof parka, and the grey or red leather down are stand out outerwear pieces. Leather lining on the collar of the varsity is pretty badass too. Sad that there's no leather bomber this year (if anyone's got an older one in L hit me up) Denim bomber is pretty hideous, the Carhartt looking one isn't too bad though.

Get your shit together 5 panel, ebbets field, and the patriots beanie rule. Rest of hats are kind of average.

Digging the shirting. Ombre flannel and the turqoise and brown heavyweight one are pretty good looking. Polka dots and field shirt are definite, Divide and Conquer is crazy, reminds me of something WTaps would put out. Get off the phone shirt rules, Cliver looks like something DQM would put out.

Love the backpack.

What's with all the desert camo?

Lots of classic fall stuff, no real surprises.

-denim rider jacket

haha i have in my notes "r&s - denim jacket." it's the contrasting cord collar that makes it rhythmrific, no?

So many fewer New Eras this season which is nice because I think New Eras are a little bulky these days.

[...]

Would buy wallmounted bottle opener so my girlfriend can't lose the bottleopener.

they started cutting back on new eras a season or two ago in favor of snap backs (same with everyone else)... the real surprise is how relatively few camp caps were previewed. btw the wallmounted bottle opener is for bars / frathouses.

Im glad for camo and leopard. Shit is hard as nails.

assuming the leopard trend still has legs, i bet they'll sell tons of the troopers to spindly-legged downtown chicks.

overall - lots of recycling as noted, some predictable and boring (flannels, n-3b), some interesting/weird (textile bomber, varsity fleece). still riding the "workwear" trend hard and the wool button down is pretty much from the pages of the pendleton catalog. that said, this is the first time i'm tempted to get a backpack so i guess there's still life there.

i'm curious as to how the range will fit, it appears to be going back to a slimmer fit esp with the outerwear but tough to say with this particular lookbook model

some quick notes:

rustoleum - must be some kind of inside joke?

wool chore jacket - this or the apc carhartt.... decisions, decisions

field shirt - no brainer but i wish they had picked a more interesting camo than 3 color desert (esp for the bdu jacket)

divide and conquer - revival of screenprint design on button down shirts is questionable...

lucifer - best cliver design yet and revival of l/s t-shirts a resounding yes.

ohio state football top - hell yes; also noticed a distinct absence of a maize and blue colorway, tough times up north eh?

hockey top - is it me or does the logo looks out of place?

guernica bite juxtaposed with the skateboard chaos logo is pretty uncool methinks

that's it for now

haha i have in my notes "r&s - denim jacket." it's the contrasting cord collar that makes it rhythmrific, no?

still riding the "workwear" trend hard

divide and conquer - revival of screenprint design on button down shirts is questionable...

also noticed a distinct absence of a maize and blue colorway, tough times up north eh?

guernica bite juxtaposed with the skateboard chaos logo is pretty uncool methinks

aw yeah ready w/the goods.

the denim jacket would be sick even w/out the collar but yes, the contrasting cord collar def. makes it that much more rhythmrific haha

def thumbsdown on screenprinted b-downs

pfff (re: ohio state / maize & blue)

picasso chaos tee is a travesty, what were they thinking?

ps yes i'm also surprised they're still riding workwear this hard

hockey top - is it me or does the logo looks out of place?

would be nice if they left off the logo in lieu of the requisite name on both this and the champion jacket. I'd prefer just about anything else on the back. If Hall of Fame went with "He Hate Me", Supreme could have come up with something better.

-Denim Shirt looks nice. Another name for work wear is Prison Attire, and I feel this represents well.

-Glad they brought back a pop color for the down leather jacket

-Not passing on the camo camp this year.

-Liked street scene and bored tee.

-long sleeve tee is a great addition as long as it is decidedly cheaper than their cut and sewn long sleeves. Graphic is super.

-Dont like the name tag on the heavyweight plaids. Will need to remove if purchased and than i'll have spent $118 on a flannel that could be anyone else

-Scorpion keychain is cool. Not sure how hard it is to capture a Black Widow or if its even legal but if insects on keychain turns seasonal trend, than i'd like to see.

-Someone called the switchblade comb seasons back.

-backpack looks small and "business professional"

vybgg3.jpg

if Aron was lookbook model, than this would have been my "he looks like a puerto rican lesbian" look.

Dill's got that good hair.

looks like a thorough collection this season.

-denim bomber is kinda dope

-leather down jacket has me checking my bank account already

-the wool varsity in gray

-red polkadot button up!

-switchblade comb! grabbing one of these since i decided to grow my hair out again

meh:

-most ofthe flannels and shit. may as well spend have price at uniqlo or some shit for something that looks almost the same

-the sports jerseys look awful imo

fuck. my bank account wont like me this fall.

-long sleeve tee is a great addition as long as it is decidedly cheaper than their cut and sewn long sleeves. Graphic is super.

i assume it's a normal blank since it says "all cotton classic Supreme t-shirt" - would guess price to be mid 40s at most.

btw i assume the chantry logo t-shirt is art chantry, good stuff

http://www.artchantry.com/