Artist Denim

Guest KoCHiRO1985

interesting, maybe he's in the middle of revamping the site? either that or there has been major changes in the way he operates. I'm glad I got my order in last month. Even so, my pair had all these tiny detail differences that made me a little sad I didn't order earlier.

I was emailing him just yesterday discussing details on the jeans I'm getting made by him. So I would assume he's still doing made to order jeans unless I'm one of the last to get some.

I haven't put in my order quite yet, I was going to do a #1 denim and I was just asking him on how well #0 denim pocket bag would work... I don't know how choosing buttons, rivets ect will work now cause I don't remember what # I wanted, ill update you guys when I get more info from him on what's going on.

:( damn i was really hoping to give him my future business (as long as prices dont keep going up, perfect range IMO, even better when it was 170 lol)

love his customizability, denim, his fits, his price, dunno personally about his quality but the entire thread loves him

• 4 months later...

I was going back and forth with Gun, setting up an order. When I got to my last question, he never responded. It's been a few weeks now...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

recently bit the bullet and bought a pair very similar to the OP. there were issues with them.

good points

1.. he personally took the measurements from a pair of my favorite jeans. the end product was an inch narrower and the waist and an inch short. and he labeled the waist as 34 inches while there are in 32 inches.

2. customer service is not a strong point. be prepared for some frustration if you have a problem with the jeans.

3. one of the seams came apart after one months use (15 days). believe the wrong stiching was used and not durable enough.

got sent out before i finished editing. sorry for the fractured english. i'll carry on.

good points:

1. large selection of denim apparently all from Japan. custom choose all the components including the fittings, pocket material, etc

2. pricing is ok.

3. terrific looking.

not so good points:

1. see below message.

2. jeans came with wrong fittings. too much trouble and frustation to have them redone.

3. would give a delivery date and did not meet. time and time again. at times stated the item would be finished and sent out that day. and two weeks later still hadn't been received. found out later they hadnt been finished yet. delay and promises broken are an issue.

that's it.

Carmen

• 3 months later...