FS: Denim sale - WH, Sam, IH etc...

For those of you who don't know, I'm in Australia which can steepen the shipping cost quite a bit considering the vast majority of potential buyers are overseas. Let me explain to you how it works before proceeding. I send all packages via AUSpost registered (meaning you get a shipping code that unfortunately cannot be tracked online. You can however, call AUSpost direct and track it that way - which IMO is ridiculous and is just going to tie up their phones but whatever). Anyone from Australia who's sold anything to anyone overseas knows exactly what I'm talking about. I can send it via global express if you like, though be prepared to be slugged between AUD$58 - $65 (with the US dollar weak as it is now, it might as well be 1:1). It's basically a bad time for me to sell, epecially since I bought these when the Aussie dollar was in the tank. Now it's strong and I'm selling.:confused: Now shipping can be anwhere between AUD$39 to AUD $48 depending on the weight of the jean and where you're located. I've decided to simplify all of that and just have a flat shipping fee of:

I've changed all the prices to include shipping. For some reason or another people think it's going to be cheaper in "their" particular country and asked me for a quote. If you're curious, please check here: http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-parcel.html. I only ship via registered. I will not ship via regular airmail and certainly not by surface mail (you'll thank me for it). I set my prices to reflect good value even when shipping is added, but for some reason that $30 shipping price sticks like a craw in the throat for some people. When I buy from Japan, I automatically add $45 to anything I buy, because I know that's how much it's going to cost to ship to Australia. I've seen prices for similar items sold by others for more, but they sell because shipping is included. Well, that's easy enough. Please assume shipped means to anywhere. If you're in Australia, (still haven't had any yet) please pm me for a proper quote.

Paypal as gift or add 4%, thank you. As per usual, all sales final, sorry. No returns. I will try and put up more pics later on. Lot of jeans. Assume BNWOT are basically new with no visible wear. Near new will have very light fades on folded edges of fabric (like the pocket edges) but no visible set in fades. Light wear, is basically light wear - very light abrasions in front and back, but not set in. Most of these jeans don't even have a wallet fade. I will try and get some more pics up, but I'm going to be busy next couple of days. I baby my jeans. No rips or tears.

I had a good long think before putting these up. You can collect jeans and still keep them as functional items of clothing, but only if you stay the same size forever. Some of the jeans I'm putting up are deadstock and might never be released again. I could just keep some of them for collection purposes but if I can't wear them it'd just defeat the purpose of owning jeans in the first place. So, here we go:

PS: measurement keys: W=waist, R=rise, T=thigh,O=leg opening, I=inseam.

Ironheart 634SR 21/23oz Size 33. These are BNWOT. Unsoaked, unwashed. They have been hemmed to 34.5in raw (which means you should expect shrinkage to about 32.5-33).

IMG_0860.jpg

US$360 shipped.

-----

Warehouse 1001XX Size 33. These are the oxidation denim pair (as far as I know the re-release 1001XX is not oxidised). These have been hot washed once and worn about 6 times. Measurements:

W:34, R:12, T:12.25, O:9 I:33

SOLD

-----

Studio D'artisan SD103 Size 34. These are the regular SD, not the XX. Old style arcs and tab. Hot washed once and worn about 6 times. Near new condition. Measurments: W:34, R:10.25, T:12.25, O:9, I:34.5

SOLD.

-----

Studio D'artisan SD003 Size 33. LHT. Old style arcs and tab. Hot washed once and worn about 6 times. Near new. Measurements: W:33.5, R:10.25, T:12.25, O:8.5, I:34

IMG_0865.jpg

US$190 shipped.

-----

Mister Freedom MFSC 7161MD Size 34. Bought these off a sufu member and wore them a few times before I lost weight. I can still wear them with the cinch, but better to let these go so that they can be worn properly. These have been washed at least once by me. In light worn condition. W:35, R: 11.25, T:13, O:9.25, I:32 (can be let out to about 34ish).

IMG_0858.jpg

US$250 shipped. ==> $220 shipped.

---

Ironheart IHSH-08 Size L

They're a little narrower in the shoulders than I would like. I can still wear them, and I know they won't shrink, but I'd rather sell them off than just leave them in the closet.

Uwashed, unsoaked. I've worn these about 7 times with a T-shirt underneath (so they're clean). Still stiff and crunchy - my inside elbows still get bruised.

Measurements: Chest: 21.5, Shoulder: 17 Sleeve: 26 Back length: 30.

SOLD

More:

Samurai S5000VX Size 33. Washed twice, worn about 2 dozen times. Light worn condition. Measurements: W:34, R:10.5, T:12.75, O:9, I:34.

SOLD

-----

Pace 006P size 33/34. These have been hotsoaked once and worn around the house only. Near new. Measurements: W:35, R:10.5, T:12, O:8.57, I:34.

IMG_0862.jpg

US$100 shipped.

-----

Nudie Average Joe Dry Heavy Size 33/34. These are BNWOT. Unsoaked, unwashed. I don't think Nudie makes these anymore. W:34.5, R:10.5, T:12.25, O:8.5, I:34.

IMG_0863.jpg

US$100 shipped.

-----

Evisu No.2 Lot 2000 size 32. These have been washed twice and worn about 2 dozen times. Light wear. Hemmed them myself, so you might want to get them properly hemmed later on. W: 34, R:11.5, T:12.5, O:8.5, I:32.5.

SOLD

-----

Sugarcane Okinawa 33/34. These have been washed twice and worn about 2 dozen times. Light wear. These are the red tab version. W33.5, R:11.5, T:12.25, O:8.75, I:33.5

SOLD

-----

Sugarcane Hawaii 33/34. These have been washed once and worn less than a dozen times. Near new. I sourced the green tab myself and had to sew it on so, it maybe a little messy. W: 33, R:11.75, T:12.5, O:8.75, I:33.

IMG_0855.jpg

US$180 shipped.

-----

-----

I'll accept offers for certain jeans. Others (and you know which ones they are) prices are firm. Thanks.

I just submitted a bunch of invoices to clients so with some fuckin' luck we'll be helping each other out soon. Gotta change my wording to payment net 15... 30 days is way too long. Those 003s look great....

edit: could I see a fit pic of the 003's if it's not too much trouble?

I just submitted a bunch of invoices to clients so with some fuckin' luck we'll be helping each other out soon. Gotta change my wording to payment net 15... 30 days is way too long. Those 003s look great....

edit: could I see a fit pic of the 003's if it's not too much trouble?

DSC00071.jpg

Bump for an excellent seller... loving the s5000vx.

When the Minister of War and Finance asked me "Are those new jeans..?" I thought I was in for it, but after a couple of seconds consideration she just said "They look good." Just as well, because she probably won't see me in anything else for about nine months.