comic book movies

• 2 weeks later...

cool I've never heard of any of those characters before and I'm definitely intrigued(?) to see betty draper flying around in lingerie but I'm hoping it

isn't as damn cheesy as X3 and the first origin movie were. the cast is definitely lookin good, besides kevin bacon (as the morally ambiguous cop/agent I guarantee) anyway

Anne Hathaway as Catwoman??????

??????

Tom Hardy as Bane???!?!

http://www.slashfilm.com/anne-hathaway-catwoman-tom-hardy-bane-dark-knight-rises/

It should've been Krysten Ritter...

Also, Cap looks like it will be goofy/terrible but Chris Evans is okay.. Push was good.

Thor will probably be decent.

The new Spider-Man looks definitely better than the entire other trilogy. Tobey McGuire is the most boring uninteresting person. If you looked up bland in a dictionary I would think he'd be the picture on the side.

What I would killll for in a comic movie is for someone to make Superman Red Son or Old Man Logan. In Red Son, Superman is born in USSR and is a communist hero psycho and basically Lex Luthor is the hero. Batman is a freedom fighter... so awesome, but it will never be made. Old Man Logan is super dark but I think is equally less likely to happen. Logan fighting Red Skull and Hulk is priceless though... but I doubt it'll ever be made. :|

Henry Cavill Cast as Superman in Zack Snyder Film

Source: The Hollywood Reporter Sun Jan 30, 2011, 7:55 am EST

300_henrycavill_013011.jpg

Henry Cavill, the star of Showtime's "The Tudors," has been cast as iconic superhero Superman in a film to be directed by Zack Snyder, Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures confirmed in a statement Jan. 30.

"In the pantheon of superheroes, Superman is the most recognized and revered character of all time, and I am honored to be a part of his return to the big screen," Snyder said. "I also join Warner Bros., Legendary and the producers in saying how excited we are about the casting of Henry. He is the perfect choice to don the cape and 'S' shield."

Cavill will be seen later this year playing Greek warrior Theseus in director Tarsem Singh's action picture "Immortals," and opposite Bruce Willis and Sigourney Weaver in the thriller "The Cold Light of Day."

The 27-year-old actor was reportedly on the shortlist for "Superman Returns" when McG was to direct it, but when Bryan Singer took over the project he went with Brandon Routh instead.

jon hamm should have been superman

i said this before i'd even seen mad men, du just looks like mr. El

I've only seen him in Mad Men, but it's funny you say that because it struck me that he would be good in that type of role. Mad Men's boozy, desperate tone had me thinking he'd be good as a flawed hero, one of the Watchmen characters or a film version of After the Cape maybe.

all i wanna know is if batman is gonna get his back broken to effectively end the trilogy

i hope so! Bane is my favorite batman villain I know with Tom Hardy behind the role it will definitely bring him true to his comic book character. I like to pretend this never happened >>>> BaneJS.jpg

• 1 month later...