comic book movies

Megan Fox is good stuff but couldn't anybody cute be April O'Neill? 

Fox would have been incredible (perfect really) as a scarred-up Tallulah Black; all my hopes of that were dashed with that piece of shit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

looking forward to the movie but that trailer is horrible!

i now hold all x-men trailers up to this standard:

one of the greatest movie trailers ever in my opinion!

hopefully dofp will be as good as first class but thats tough

Honestly I expect the movie to be a jumbled mess what with how big the cast is. Hopefully it'll be a fun watch at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Watchmen is okay with Tales of the Black Freighter woven in.  Why wouldn't they do that to begin with?  It's a shame Watchmen is pushed so heavily on the public.  Shit's heavy and newcomers would be better served with something else.  Don't know about anybody else but Tales of the Black Freighter really carried me through that whole comic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ben-affleck-is-batman-man-612907

Ben Affleck as Batman for the next Man of Steel movie wot

Jon Hamm would have been perfect  ;____;

Wait...I don't pay enough attention to this shit.  Jon Hamm as Batman or as Superman?  I see him as a really good Superman.  Batman, idk.  The last best dude I thought of was Wes Bentley and he could probably still do it.  He would have been a fantastic Spider Man imo but that's ancient past now.  What a cheesy choice for the blockbuster Spider Man.

Other good Batmans would be a younger Benecio del Toro (bitd anyway) and Adam Beach (even now).  You'd have ethnicity problems that aren't supposed to exist though.  In the hero/villain foil both would work as Joker too.

Wait...I don't pay enough attention to this shit.  Jon Hamm as Batman or as Superman?  I see him as a really good Superman.  Batman, idk.  The last best dude I thought of was Wes Bentley and he could probably still do it.  He would have been a fantastic Spider Man imo but that's ancient past now.  What a cheesy choice for the blockbuster Spider Man.

As Bats. When he does drunk and bitter Don Draper, I imagined him being a middle aged Bruce Wayne imo.

Hm, it would be really cool to see a middle/late aged Bruce Wayne on screen.  Like a real middle or late age, not 30.  I wonder if that was ever in the works after the success of another film adapted from the times.  I can see Jon Hamm doing that.

***who else would be good in something like that?  I don't really talk about comics on the internet.  Maybe it's been discussed a million times.  Peter Weller maybe?

Edited by jyoni

Hm, it would be really cool to see a middle/late aged Bruce Wayne on screen.  Like a real middle or late age, not 30.  I wonder if that was ever in the works after the success of another film adapted from the times.  I can see Jon Hamm doing that.

***who else would be good in something like that?  I don't really talk about comics on the internet.  Maybe it's been discussed a million times.  Peter Weller maybe?

I haven't read a lot of Batman comics but after watching The Dark Knight Returns, Liev Schrieber made to look 5-10 years older would probably work (and would be considered if he didn't already play as Sabretooth).

Can't think of other actors 50+ that have an intimidating presence.

Edited by wrong_move

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...