FS/IC EG workshirt, Boxfresh, Buzz Rickson N-1, Nudies, H&M, BRM, etc

SLAB

PRICEDROPS 09/20

I have the following items for sale (see next post for interest check)

some general info

- I have done some deals already on SuFu and have a 100% positive feedback on ebay (over 580 feedbacks)

- prices are WITHOUT shipping (actual shipping is calculated when requested) I ship from Belgium - Europe

- payments with paypal gift payment or add 4% for paypal fees

- feel free to ask or make offers (more chance for deals if you buy more items)

on to the actual stuff

- Duck Diggers DD108 'the secret' (Warehouse) 1920 reproduction of a pair of 'The Stronghold' jeans. Suspender buttons and cinch, what more do you need? Lots of reinforcements around the crotch and back pockets. These are brand new, never worn, bought as a one-wash edition so all the shrinkage is out the way. Tag size 28 Asking price is 290$

f_m1txajvm_fc22686.jpg

f_m1txajwm_8de0e2f.jpg

f_m1txajym_20f7b71.jpg

f_m1txak0m_f740d3c.jpg

half-lined inside back pockets

f_m1txak1m_14be3c7.jpg

crotch reinforcements

f_m1txak2m_be9ed3a.jpg

- Nudie jeans black leather buckle belt - size 85cm - asking price 40$

f_upchwn6k2ym_58086e8.jpg

f_upchwn6k30m_e635ebd.jpg

- Bakuretsu Ranman Musume t-shirt -(sister brand of Ted Company) - size 40 (small medium) - has see some wear - asking price 20$

f_cs5qm_dfd4cff.jpg

f_cs5rm_2511a4e.jpg

- Buzz Rickson N-1 deck jacket khaki - size 36 - perfect condition

only considering to sell this one since Id like to buy the Mr Freedom deck jacket! This jacket has been worn but is still in pristine condition. I paid 450 euro for it (including shipping and taxes). Asking price would be 330$.

f_h3q1djkutf3m_e4d1463.jpg

f_h3q1djkutf3m_fe2e5d9.jpg

f_h3q1djkutf3m_cbfc731.jpg

- T-shirts from Lucky Brand - in good condition - asking price 12$ a piece or 30$ for all three (sizes are XS except for the white tee which is size Small)

f_m1twanxm_b79ba4b.jpg

f_1chthl0vnm_411c920.jpg

f_m1twao0m_5b0cbeb.jpg

f_m1twao1m_7b86fc9.jpg

- Boxfresh (UK label) fishermans jacket - size medium - has seen some wear - asking price 45$

f_4vojwmqjm_e84e012.jpg

I guess it has something to do with the image hosting site

the boxfresh jacket fits regular, unfortunately its a bit big for me so the fabric of the sleeves and bottom hem kind of pile up. Wear is noticeable around the collar (color is slightly less green because of abrasion after a wash)