hej stockholm!

souljah

to the top with this

Getting bored and thought maybe I ought to visit, at least for a few days. Will check out the above, but:

-Recommendations for accomodations

-Whar 2 cop local swag/lame basics like Carin Wester and Siv Stoldal?

Ok, answers to a few different questions here. I wont go into clubs as I'm out of that race, though I think Riche and Berns still are nice places to go to see friends.

Best Coffee: two places, Sosta Sveavägen (by Tegnergatan) and Sosta City ( Jakobsbergsgatan 5). Only place in Stockholm for real coffee.

Hotels: Nordic Light for design wannabees, and Örnsköld for fashion wannabees. And Clarion for anyone wanting to stay on Södermalm. (Also a new Clarion just opened at Stockholm Central, for architectural wannabees)

Best Bar: Cadier Bar at the Grand Hotel. Bring your credit card.

Smorgasboard: Don't go there.

Archipelago: Yes. Lot's of daytrips with Waxholmsbolaget or Cinderella. Go to Sandhamn for lunch.

*$

lildavid, thanks for the response, it does look like I might be around the week after next or three or so, so I will have to give your a shop a look. What other labels do you guys carry?

Starbuck, I will give those hotels a look. First I will have to decide what kind of wannabe I am, I guess.

Mens clothing & jeans: Acne, Velour, Nakkna, KTZ, Whyred, Stephan Schneider, Gaspard Yurkievich, Julian Red, Marios, Rickard Lindqvist, Wood Wood, Henrik Vibskov, So Last Season, Lee Real Vintage, Denim Demon, April 77, Nooka (watches), David & Martin (jewelery), Ute Ploier (coming in feb-mar), Peter Jensen (coming in feb-mar), & our inhouse brands Cheap Monday, Sunday Sun & Weekday. I might have forgot something, not sure...