i dont know anything about levi's or 501 but i wear these regularly

from the current season (07 S/S

tagged size is 34 but fit like a 33

if you are willing to wait for one month, you can go to the LVC store

and they can make a custom pair for you

kicks023.jpg

kicks021.jpg

wait...

there's only one LVC (not levi's) store in the world, right?

yeah, i got it from LVC (the joint next to tab device

nevermind, didn't read that part. so, the LVC store (is that in san fran?) will make you a pair of selvedge jeans not based on previous cuts? The regular levis stores used to have you pick from a bunch of different options ie. denim, cut, etc...none selvedge, but some very interesting choices for denim. That was the way i used to get non distressed denim...

are these lvc really baggy ? or slim fit like apc and nudie ?

They're the standard 501 cut (for the 501's anyway). Typically, the older the model, the looser the cut. I think the 66 model has a slimmer cut, but none of them are really like current slim cut jeans....I'm assuming you're talking about the NS/Cures, etc....as APC and Nudie make several different cuts, and some of them aren't slim.

They're the standard 501 cut (for the 501's anyway). Typically, the older the model, the looser the cut. I think the 66 model has a slimmer cut, but none of them are really like current slim cut jeans....I'm assuming you're talking about the NS/Cures, etc....as APC and Nudie make several different cuts, and some of them aren't slim.

yup i'm refering to NS/Cures. i really like the wash on some of the lvc i see here but they look so 'big'... what a waste i guess..

yup i'm refering to NS/Cures. i really like the wash on some of the lvc i see here but they look so 'big'... what a waste i guess..

I wouldn't say its a waste...they're historic reproductions....maybe if you wait a few decades you can buy repros of the current cuts...until then, the 60's models are the slimmest (68 I think...something like that).

my personal pair

i dont know anything about levi's or 501 but i wear these regularly

from the current season (07 S/S

tagged size is 34 but fit like a 33

if you are willing to wait for one month, you can go to the LVC store

and they can make a custom pair for you

would be great if you could post a pic of you wearing them, that low rise always made me wonder cuz i have never tried on a pair of jeans like that, so i have no idea of how they fit.

would be great if you could post a pic of you wearing them, that low rise always made me wonder cuz i have never tried on a pair of jeans like that, so i have no idea of how they fit.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/rb26inside/img23385394.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/rb26inside/img23385395.jpg

ps:its not me in the pics, just give u an idea how the jean fits like