Real Japan Blue 105BPS World Tour

setterman

• 3 weeks later...

Got the jeans in I'd say about 2 weeks ago, a damn shame they look brand new, but that just means I can leave a bigger footprint on them since they'll be mine till end of 2011, I hope with my updates it can keep people satisfied that Setterman wouldn't mind letting me have them longer, but that's to see.

Rainy day

35_39.jpg

washing the car

21_25.jpg

shirt was fresh out the wash, trust me it stretched ha

19_23.jpg

better look

18_22.jpg

went for a cut

went downtown for a cut

02_6.jpg

03_7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

weekend was long and uneventful except for WINNING Little Dragon tickets. I've always heard good things about them but never gave a listen, a local culture blog site tweeted "1st to RT wins 2 tix", so I did and won! Invited a friend who was familiar with the and became a fan.

the opener Tycho

tumblr_ltjswmrFEw1qzyauvo1_500.jpg

and main event.

tumblr_ltjuvfe6Iv1qzyauvo1_500.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good! Keep up the good work!

Not to shit up thread, but I've got four pair of jeans I'm going to be parting with, Oni Red, Warehouse #800, & FC 1108C all in size 40, and a pair of SC 66s in size 38. PM if interested. For the guys who've participated in the tour whole like the cut but find them a little small, the FC's are very similar, with a little more room up top (no nut crushing) and more taper below the knee. Thanx.

• 7 months later...

Spoke with Kiya and I'm calling an end to this tour. I got the jeans back from FACE last week and have shipped them off to Schaefer's to be hemmed and have some repairs done. I want to thank Kiya for helping us with this tour. I'm disappointed it didn't provide some publicity for Self Edge and Real Japan Blues. I've lost some weight and the jeans are fitting me much better than they had, so I'm going to add them to my rotation and post updates in the standard RJB thread. Thank you to all the guys who participated in this tour.