Real Japan Blue 105BPS World Tour

setterman

jyoni, I didn't even notice man...thanks a lot for getting them out to me so quick. Pics tonight when my girl arrives with my computer.

you cannot fucks with the fung wah! Just bring your ipod and some nose plugs and it's the best deal ever.

my buddy was on one a couple years ago..the cops pulled it over for speeding and the driver popped open the door and took off running into the woods:D

I got the 103bsp's size 33 last week at SENY, waist started as 36 and after 2 hot soaks it is still a 36. I thought it was gonna shrink to ~34. The legs fit perfect, but the snug thigh and huge waist makes the crotch bulge out like im 3 weeks pregnant. Since the rise is so low (8.9) i cant move without the back sliding down my ass and my underwear hanging out. I dont get why the top block is so oversized on these things. Any suggestions?

sorry i'm sure there is more than one quarry lake in the Boston area, but "Gone Baby, Gone" is one of my favorite films and that looks like the quarry from the movie for some reason!!

• 2 weeks later...

I started hardcore dieting a few weeks ago in prep for the eternal contest. These were loose on me at 215lbs, now at 200lbs and they're unwearable for me. Had a lot of fun nonetheless...the jeans are amazing.

Sending these off to you tomorrow morning spaghetti, so you should receive by mid week. Enjoy! And post lots of updates for us:cool:

received today... only to find out... i cant even walk around in these jeans :( :( :( the rise is literally crushing my balls. like to the point that i'd actually be worried for my health walking around. i'm sorry guys. i can try and stretch em a bit but i dont think its going to change... who do i send to next?

:(

received today... only to find out... i cant even walk around in these jeans :( :( :( the rise is literally crushing my balls. like to the point that i'd actually be worried for my health walking around. i'm sorry guys. i can try and stretch em a bit but i dont think its going to change... who do i send to next?

:(

Dammit! I was worried that rise was going to be an issue for people other than me. Sucks, because other than that, they're a fantastic jean.

Marvelous 1200 was supposed to be after you, but he PM'd me a week or so ago, saying he'd have to bow out. Panda XS is next in line after him.