Loomstate X vans

i want the dark slip-ons..

and i'm not normally even into vans...

they don't make em in my size though.

www.turfsm.com Turf Shoes

yea, something tells me that at least someone in the copious amounts of lurkers works for some major company and theyre reading this to steal our ideas

well maybe not the last part.

those vans are tight tho... i really like the white slip on and white sk8 hi

this is my signature

Quote:

wow, i'm glad i didn't say anything bad about loomstate. makes one wonder what other companies are lurkng around here.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Apr 11, 2006 11:30 AM

I think given that our ratio of lurkers:registered posters is almost 10:1, a lot more than we could imagine.

• 4 months later...

sorry to revive an old dead thread

but are the loomstate vans still available or were they too super leet limited edition to be still be bought?

and it seems like the sizes only go up to like 7 or so. are these sizes different than normal ones or are they just made for people with tiny feet and only people with tiny feet, if not, and the sizing is different than normal, which size would fit a 10.5 kinda guy?

sorry to revive an old dead thread

but are the loomstate vans still available or were they too super leet limited edition to be still be bought?

and it seems like the sizes only go up to like 7 or so. are these sizes different than normal ones or are they just made for people with tiny feet and only people with tiny feet, if not, and the sizing is different than normal, which size would fit a 10.5 kinda guy?

they are available still at revolve but on in very limited sizes. no 10.5s, and the closest is a 9 in the slipons.

http://revolveclothing.com/brandpages/LoomstateJeansM.jsp