Mr. - San Francisco

Hey wusup Sufu. I found these guys that have basic clean cuts when i was in San Francisco for vacation called "Mr". I copped a few henleys which were my favorite, It was affordable too!. Anyone else know about these guys? Found a few things online. let me know what you guys think of them or if you find more!

30837_128304607180417_121863277824550_339963_6314639_n.jpg

30837_128304603847084_121863277824550_339962_712773_n.jpg

35878_136466829697528_121863277824550_380910_448267_n.jpg

28337_121866077824270_121863277824550_312986_1706236_n.jpg

Yeah, I've heard of them. Made a few purchases of the henleys as well and I love them. A great summer piece. They have great customer service too and be on the lookout for their oxfords, chinos, and new raglans coming out. MISTER definitely has my attention.

woops forgot to say i got it at invisible stripes. do other stores carry them? The fits are exactly what i was going for! clean fittted. and i dont have to sacrifice my rent for the month. Found more pictures. These are droppin soon.

Mr. Harrington Jacket – Series: 01 (Black)

mrharrington1.png

3/4 baseball raglan shirt

MG_1990.jpg

nah i just confirmed with the owner INVS and MR are different but created by people from the same camp.

Since i dont like hypebeast i guess i will update this forum. For sure my favorite fit right now.

mbptup.jpg

1593kk.jpg

6ns51x.jpg

new clean color-ways Earth, Graphite, Heather Charcoal

Liked their lightweight sweatshirt. I agree with what somebody posted above, they usually have weird or shitty details that dont make sense. Their button down has tux-like stitching on the front of it, hideous.

Liked their lightweight sweatshirt. I agree with what somebody posted above, they usually have weird or shitty details that dont make sense. Their button down has tux-like stitching on the front of it, hideous.

yaa i understand. the tux ox isnt for everyone but they are coming out with another ox style that is clean with subtle details as usual. i will try and find pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Keeping this alive!!

Mister Chinos Series: 01

8 oz. Preshrunk Polycotton Twill

Treated with Water/Stain Guard – a finish which protects the fabric from water and oil based liquids.

Slim Fit/Straight Leg

Contrast Seersucker Cuff Binding

Flap Shape Welt Pockets

Seam: 32

for $60??? dood!!!!! cant wait.

MG_5987.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a bunch of the Mister stuff (henley, raglan, chino). Decent enough. Great fit on the trousers. The brand isn't really breaking any new ground or doing anything unique, just a pretty solid basics offering. Big + for being made in SF, and for being very reasonably priced. I think if they can introduce some good fleece in a variety of colors they'll have a decently well rounded collection.

to me, it would be clean without it. baseball raglans tees are pretty classic to begin with and the design doesn't really need changing. for functionality aka if you're getting hot and need your shirt collar area to be more airy, those 2 buttons will not do. it'll just look like a tiny little V if you were to unbutton them and barely make any difference in cooling yourself off quicker. it's like the same if i were to wear a crewneck and take a pair of scissors and snip a little slit in the collar.

for clean and functional, i would give it a hidden button placket with more buttons like a henley.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...