tumblr: serious business

billy.

pathetic.jpg

“Some titties on ohwrd

Dear female followers,

Submit some pics of yourself for the betterment of this blog. To jack billy’s tag, these will be titled “miss you,” cuz i’m missing all your titties in bloggerland. Show your support for diglett and it’s RAW content that just makes you go COTDAMN every day of the week (almost) by exposing yourself anonymously to all of my titty-appreciating followers. If I’m counting exteeng’s Gap™ picture, that’s 1 miss you post so far. Sup steeng.

Missin you,

diglett “

http://diglett.tumblr.com/post/747047824

This makes no sense to me.

while u guys are out in front mind proxying me some of them dry-fit teez (5)

lol you act like they're so far apart.

i'm on superfuture, destroy twitter runs in the background, and i wanted to take you off before but you put me on your blog roll so I felt bad.

edit: oh and what's the sarcasm of tweeting that at me, and then reserving both tumblr urls with aaa placeholders, i fail to see it, cause it seems like you were actually gonna go thru with it. I don't even care what tumblr you make, i just find you really really annoying, either you're lying about not caring, or you're really fucking retarded.

I don't care who you are, how much rep you have, how much you spent on your flight, or how hot your tumblr is

i do however need to add that billy has been put in superpenalty for using a racially base attack.

billy r∆cially b∆sed god

you saying this

you can't see specific users or anything, but statcounter/google analytics tracks pageloads/unique visitiors

makes this

blogs are definitely serious business.

TRUE.

i unfollowed the diglett tumblr because it was just a bunch of reblogs of other blogs i follow w/ out source citations.