le coq sportif sneaks

tweeds

Proletariat, that's pretty interesting. do the french have small feet or something?

and i hope indestructible for skating also means that they'll last forever if all i do in them is walk regular. i'm actually more inclined towards their lo-cut sneakers--i've got a pair of high chuck taylors already, is why. I'll probably head to a store sometime, try on as many pairs as i can.

Quote:

i'll tell you one thing about them, is that they were indestructable for skating. those and avia's were the best.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Apr 6, 2006 10:39 AM

Indestructible for skating- which model, specifically?

I have a big problem with tearing holes in my leading foot really fast

because I drag really hard when I ollie. I'd appreciate the info.

I guess they do have smaller feet, I dunno. Geographically, I would say there are a lot more large Americans (and not just fat, but beefy) than the French or Asians for that matter. I don't know if it is because we eat different, or because people work out or what? I personally am just really tall so my feet are proportionate.

http://www.arevolt.com

Quote:
Quote:

i'll tell you one thing about them, is that they were indestructable for skating. those and avia's were the best.

--- Original message by giantreptile on Apr 6, 2006 10:39 AM

Indestructible for skating- which model, specifically?

I have a big problem with tearing holes in my leading foot really fast

because I drag really hard when I ollie. I'd appreciate the info.

--- Original message by onemancult on Apr 6, 2006 10:48 AM

sorry dude, it was the late eighties since I wore them, so i don't remember. they weren't the model in the picture for sure. i should hope that their rugged-ness translates to all models.

edit: try getting the smoothest possible grip tape to avoid that ollie hole in your shoe.

Edited by giantreptile on Apr 6, 2006 at 11:17 AM

i'm still searching for a shop that stocks them here (singapore)...only managed to find some limited ranges in women's shoes.

anyone with recommendations for internet stockists that do low prices and low shipping as well? shipping especially since it's usually the shipping that kills the price for me.

Arden B. has a lot. they used to have a shop here in chicago and i was able to find these awesome red mesh ones with upturned toes, my favorite shoes ive ever owned. but the store closed and they dont sell them on their site....id kill to be able to order off the le coq site or something...i cant find anywhere else in the c ity thathas them or online (im a girl)

• 4 weeks later...