FS: Jil Sander F/W 07 grail metallic cardigan

bonjin

Paypal. Price in USD. Shipping not included in price.

I have sold several things here before, and lots on SF (nick: asobu).

---------

Jil Sander F/W 07 metallic cardigan, sz 50 - SOOOOOOOOOLD

One of the grail items -- if not the grail piece -- from the Jil Sander F/W 07-08 collection. This collection is, in my opinion, possibly the best Raf for Jil collection. Especially the knits and coats were amazing. This six button cardigan is deep navy blue with a sliver of metallic sliver running along the edge of the cardigan as pictured, forming a double placket together with the navy wool. So you can wear it buttoned in two different ways, depending how much you wanna show the silver. The wool weave is just incredible, so dense and heavy and incredible to the touch. Insane quality.

The reason I'm putting this up for sale is that I basically haven't worn it at all yet, and there are a few other grails I'm going after. I will miss this though; it's very rare to come by and I probably won't find another one in my size again. I don't need to sell this, the price is firm and won't be dropped.

Condition is pretty much perfect. Retail was around $750 back in '07, and you won't come by this often. As far as I know, it has never been up for sale on these boards before. You can't lowball me on this, and shipping will be on you.

This fits pretty much true to size, a size 50. You can probably wear this as a 48, it doesn't need to fit snugly but if you wear jil in sz 52 you can wear it too. I wear 52 in my other turtleneck sweaters from this collection.

pit-to-pit -- 21"

shoulders -- 18"

sleeve -- 26"

length -- 27"

jshg1.jpgjshg3.jpg

jshg4.jpgjshg5.jpg

jshg6.jpgjshg7.jpg

jshg8.jpgjshg9.jpg

jshg11.jpg

jshg12.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...