MOB on TOP

ROBAFELLA

It is in Supertrash you idiot.....where any ALIFE/MTTM crap belongs.....I also noticed how you ONLY post in ALIFE-related topics, an equally gay and MTTM-affiliated brand.....do you work for them? So it is safe to say you bone one of the MTTM chicks? That's good; is it the fat one, or the slutty looking one, oh wait.......they are all like that.....and stop pretending that you are unaffliated with all your idiotic/attempting to be subtle hints about how you "saw some guy/girl" with the new ALIFEx KangolxWu-Tang shit, your e-marketing sucks.....

by the way, ALIFE is garbage

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERTRASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by englandmj7 on Apr 5, 2006 at 06:53 PM

Quote:

Where did that thread go that was a hot topic today? Dudes got nervous and took it down. These girls are too much for Superfuture? Please say it ain't so...

--- Original message by ROBAFELLA on Apr 5, 2006 06:38 PM

Yeah. We got "nervous." Damn, we're worried.

Keep your shitty drama about 15 year old girls on Livejournal where it belongs.

It is probably Rob Jest who is an ALIFE cofounder....which would be pretty pitiful...

Quote: Study my shit some more, you just might find what you're looking for.

Considering that he said that, he is probably "hinting" at the fact that I said he probably works for ALIFE, and was correct......seriously, look at this idiot's post history, out of 56 posts only TWO are not related to ALIFE, and I am not talking in one thread, but in 50 separate ALIFE threads; this douche only logs on to comment on his shit...

Edited by englandmj7 on Apr 6, 2006 at 04:28 PM

The screen name shirt thing is kind of gay, I mean who does that?

I think it would be really cool just to go in the store and start talking about how the MTTM girls are sluts, call the people there douches, and talk (loudly while casually browsing) about how much the shit sucks.

You'd be iTHUG #1! The first dude to take SuperBeef to REAL LIFE! That's iGANGSTER!

OR... Next time you are in NY... if you see any of their people at a party or club, you should TOTALLY go up to them and tell them whatsup, man just SCHOOL THEM ON WHATS COOL AND ORIGINAL!!

THAT WOULD BE SO SIIICK!!! DO IT FOR LA!!!

IT GETS WACKER BY THE SECOND!

Quote: you're going to be a real popular guy shopping at retail mafia joints!!

The funny thing is how many pages in WDYWT you had to surf to find that shit. It was totally worth it dude!! Rock on!!

Hah ha, Oh no!!! No more SSUR x Boost Mobile x MTTM !!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!

RedFoxxworth:

I was obviously joking about the shirt thing dude......but I will consider your recommendation...

Some of you dudes i.e. (Selegna/A Friend of Your Friend) are taking this shit waaayyy to serious, who gives a shit? MTTM/Alife suck balls; they might think the same of me, accordingly, but should I give a fuck? Some of you dudes are easily offended......

Edited by englandmj7 on Apr 7, 2006 at 01:07 PM

Quote:

the stentch of cock in this thread from you sack riders is unbearable

--- Original message by lyingonyourdriveway on Apr 9, 2006 03:47 PM

you're one to talk you skinny pimply faggot. you need to let go of englandmj7's nuts before he turns into a eunich. dont be mad that you're stuck in a no-where town, making nowhere ends, saving for a pathetic ring... never to step into the LES or any other city that'll never accept you.

SPECIAL 4 U & ME