Juun.J S/S 2011 Paris

pita bread

even if it's the same thing than the few last ones, i like that collection better than what i've seen from paris and milan (jil sander is the exception).

His perfectos and blazers with perfecto inserts are always dope. Love the crazy print and the sandals. Some pieces reminded me raf's ss08 collection and the oversized plaid shirt look like those shirts Bernhard Willhelm would do.

In this collection I see Juun.J doing a lot with what he does best--perfectos and trenches. Juun.J has always been about an elegantly brutal "military" look, and this collection is a lot more himself than the current spring/summer collection (which I also love but always thought to be too flamboyant with all the sheer and prints). I'm thrilled to see the perfecto inserts back and hoping that Seven does some good pre-orders now that I'm more familiar with how Juun.J's sizing works.

That said, does anyone know if the prints are part of another Ground Zero collaboration?

orange rider jacket is dope as fuck

and all the pants are great!

still can't find a stocklist in Los Angeles though !!

For you and anyone else wondering about stockists:

There is no Los Angeles stockist currently. The only stockist in the United States is Seven New York.

Ra13 in Antwerp carries a nice selection of Juun.J and ships internationally. Their customer service is top notch and their prices are the lowest you will find online (DAAD DANTONE had very low prices too but I don't believe they stock Juun.J anymore).

Vertice London also stockists Juun.J but their prices are higher. Their buys are pretty out there but seem to sell out fast.

Some info on the jewelry:

This season, Juun.J collaborated with Antwerp based designer Heaven Tanudiredja to produce a "five piece capsule, which consists of necklaces and bracelets are made primarily of 1920 & 30's black and white jet constructed to give a 'three-dimensional feel of an armored tattoo on the male body.'"

hjss11001np9748480x440.jpg

hjss11003ap6511140x440.jpg

hjss11005np8997940x440.jpg

Full article: Men of Armor - Vogue.it

• 7 months later...
Some info on the jewelry:

This season, Juun.J collaborated with Antwerp based designer Heaven Tanudiredja to produce a "five piece capsule, which consists of necklaces and bracelets are made primarily of 1920 & 30's black and white jet constructed to give a 'three-dimensional feel of an armored tattoo on the male body.'"

hjss11001np9748480x440.jpg

Full article: Men of Armor - Vogue.it

Let me say. This piece is real cool.