FS: It don't fit so it's gone sale. SC, Eternal, 5EP, Stronghold

Anyone in Australia will know this. As of th 28th of June 2010, there has been a price rise in all shipped goods including letters (postage stamps are now 60c). So International shipping is now $35 for one pair and $60 for two pairs of jeans. $17 shipping in Australia (registered).

I've also adjusted a few prices. Some have gone down, some (that I really beginning to think about keeping, have gone up).

For sale are some more jeans from my collection that no longer fit.

Sugarcane SC1955 Sz 34/34. I sewed on that Levi's red tag myself. This is one of the first unsanforized jeans I bought. So I made the noob mistake of washing and tumble drying dry jeans without soaking. There are some abrasion marks on the front thighs. I tried to show them the best I could. I've worn these about 2 dozen times and washed about 3 times.

Waist: 17 (34)

Front rise: 12

Back rise: 16.5

Thigh: 13

Leg opening: 8.5

Inseam: 33

US$100 plus shipping.

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

Stonghold Flame Denim Sz 32. Bought from Context, these were tagged 32 but actually measured about 36. After soak and wash, the waist only shrank an inch. Sent them to the Stronghold where they modified the jean by taking some material in through the seat seam. Now the waist was a wearable 34 (when I was heavier) but I felt the pockets were too close together to be comfortable wearing a wallet and sitting at the same time. Now they're too big. Worn about a dozen times. 2 machine washes and one ocean wash.

Rise: 10

Back rise: 16

Leg opening: 9

US$50 plus shipping.

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

Please note that these are used jeans and have been washed several times. With the prices I'm selling these at and the high cost of shipping involved, there will be no refunds, sorry. Look at the photos and please ask as many questions as you want. I tend to baby my jeans, so they will have very light wear. Some look almost new (but not as stiff).

Samurai S0510XX 21oz Size 33 Lot 10.

The infamous Lot 10. Shrinks from tagged size so it did stuff a lot of people up. They fit in the waist for me, but I just can't make that cut work for me. For some reason or another the crotch is wearing out far faster than any other part of the jean. I'm guessing I have the wrong body type or something. I don't bicycle as well, so it's not that. Crotch has been reinforced, handstitched. It's not going to blow any time soon. Worn about 2 dozen times. Washed 4 times.

Waist:16 (32)

Rise: 11

Back rise: 15

Thigh: 12.75

SOLD

Also selling my Et811. Size 34

Original red tab version. The nature of unsanforized denim bought one wash. Originally 32.5 in in waist, but that stretched out to about 34.5 pretty quick. Just washed them again, but the waist will stretch back out after a couple of wears. Worked when I was about 15lbs heavier, but now I can't stand the diaper rear. Worn about 2 dozen times. Washed 4 times.

Waist: 16.5 (33)

Rise: 10.5

Thigh: 12.5

Leg opening: 8.25

SOLD

Consolidating items from my other threads.

Offers taken for multiple jean purchases only. Sorry, these are really good prices considering the overall condition of the jeans.

---

SC Size 34/34.

Also up for sale is my pair of old SC. I don't know the model and there's nothing written on the label apart from the size. Size 34/34. I can't remember where I bought them. Anyway, they've been washed (the store must have kept them in an attic. It was very musty when they arrived. Hot soak and wash followed. They've been worn to try the size only. I had intentions of wearing them later or just keeping them, but they're taking up room in my closet and they have to go. They're near new.

They have striped pocket bags, Mt Fuji arcuates and Sumo wrestler patch (which you can't see. I don't know what they used as the patch leather, but it went black almost immediately when I washed them. I rubbed some OB on them to prevent further cracking). Pink selvedge and the denim is really smooth. It's definitely 100% cotton (not sugarcane mix), smoother than the denim used on the 47 and I'm guessing heavier. Maybe 13.5 - 14 oz. These jeans have been mentioned before on sufu. I've sewn the tab back on. I can't remember if this was the original tab for it.

Size 34/34

Rise: 11.25

Sale and shipping details as above. I'm looking at US$75 plus shipping.

Pics:

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

• 1 month later...

Don't know if you can link directly to ebay from here. Mods pls remove if necessary.

I've got the SC41955 and the unknown model up on ebay now. I'm shocked that the 1955s haven't been picked up yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290463402885&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_722wt_930

Unknown model

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290463405130&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_762wt_930

• 3 weeks later...