Julius FW09 Red Rider, size 1

nicelynice

Needs no introduction, quite iconic piece from Julius. Purchased for my girlfriend, she doesn't want it, and unfortunately slightly too small for me.

This season / piece ran very small, so this is best suited for a slim 44. I'm a 46, and I could wear it unzipped with a t-shirt underneath, but didn't want to stretch it out - if someone my size were so inclined, I'm willing to bet they could stretch it a bit in the chest and shoulders to make it fit better.

Measurements are tricky, it has raglan sleeves and the jacket isn't meant to be worn fully zipped. Zipped up, the pit to pit is roughly 17 inches, but in actuality it fits closer to 18.5 inches. Length from bottom of back collar to base is 23 inches. Refer to my fit pic, I'm about 5'10.5" and 145 pounds with narrow shoulders.

The item has never been worn outside the house, however, there is a tear in the back of the jacket that has been professionally repaired. It's about 1.5 inches long, and tore when my girlfriend unpacked it with a knife. Good job. Please see photos for close-up of the repair. It's not noticeable when worn, especially given the intensely distressed nature of the jacket, but please keep this in mind when you purchase.

Sorry, I don't have original tags or hanger, they were lost when I moved.

Asking $1400 shipped worldwide with tracking

Please feel free to ask any questions

o885xv.jpg

41603979.jpg

img0712n.jpg

img0713uy.jpg

img0715v.jpg

TEAR HERE, PLEASE NOTE

img0713s.jpg

img0714z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...