FS: RM Williams Henley UK Sz 8D.

Up for sale are my two pairs of RMW Henleys. One mahogany, one black. They're size 8G (G is D width or normal width for RMWs). The Henley's are basically the craftsman with a slightly shorter and stubbier last. I got these a few years ago when I wanted to wear them with only dress socks as dress boots. Nowadays I only wear boots with full thick woolen socks, so these have to go. I've kept them in very good condition. While in rotation, I used leather conditioner every 6 months and gave them a polish every 2 months. They've been in storage for the past year, but the leather is still in excellent condition. I've given them a quick saddle dressing and polish just last week.

IMO, the new RMWs aren't made with this ultra smooth yearling leather that they used to have. Certainly the Turnouts I handled a few days ago weren't a match to the uppers on these boots.

Fully leather sole. I had the cobbler glue on some topys so that I didn't kill myself on wet pavements.

I normally wear a US9E to 9.5D. These do fit tight on me though. I'd guess they'd be more like a US9D.

The outer sole measurements are 29.5cm long and 11.5cm at the widest point (or 11.6in by 4.5in).

Very sad to see these go. I'll probably have these up for a week or so. After that, I'll send them off to a ebay reseller. Used RMWs are popular in Aus, but I thought I'd put them up here first.

They're in very good condition, I'd say about 8.5 - 9/ 10 maybe even a 9 for the uppers.

I'm looking for US$150 shipped per pair. I might be able to discount a little for the shipping for both pairs, but to send both together, I may have to purchase a box instead of a satchel bag.

PM me if you're in Aus. I can work out a better price for you.

Some pics.

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg