Korny Female Soccer Fans

DaBestSpoona

^she's probably from south korea since north sucked so hard.

Not to turn this into a footie thread, but North Korea exceeded expectations against Brazil. They were very disciplined in defence and well organised. I was really happy that they netted a goal at the last minute. They deserved that kind of consolation.

So I'm not quite sure what you're on about.

/not korean.

Fuck, I'm gonna get negraped, but I don't care.

These. Chicks. Aren't. "Korny."

Super hot girls are inherently not corny. Nothing they do is corny, by definition. They get a free pass.

Further, getting all into the world cup with costumes n makeup n shit is ALSO NOT CORNY. It just isn't inherently corny at all.

Nailing the essence of corniness is a subtle thing and 95% of these aren't corny. Being confused on the whole thing IS corny.

Why not just call this "Hot World Cup Fans"? Or do you need the ironic distance of the "Korny" label to make you feel cooler?

Yes, this annoys me.

*prepares for negrapage*

Fuck, I'm gonna get negraped, but I don't care.

These. Chicks. Aren't. "Korny."

Super hot girls are inherently not corny. Nothing they do is corny, by definition. They get a free pass.

Further, getting all into the world cup with costumes n makeup n shit is ALSO NOT CORNY. It just isn't inherently corny at all.

Nailing the essence of corniness is a subtle thing and 95% of these aren't corny. Being confused on the whole thing IS corny.

Why not just call this "Hot World Cup Fans"? Or do you need the ironic distance of the "Korny" label to make you feel cooler?

Yes, this annoys me.

*prepares for negrapage*

I agree that most of these girls arent "corny" by vague definition. If you look at the CWG's thread, 70% of them shouldn't be grouped into the "corny" category either. But I have to disagree with you on the getting dressed up with makeup and silly hats tho. That can be very corny....depending on the degree to which it's done.

Anyway, this thread would probably die a quiet death for lack of interest if we couldn't post hot soccer fan girls. So why the annoyance?

dutch-girls_world-cup-2006_02-1.jpg

dutch-girls_world-cup-2006.jpg

dutch_female_world_cup_fans.jpg

dutch-world-cup-babe.jpg

holland_football_fans.jpg

german_world_cup_flag_female.jpg

german_football_world_cup_blonde_babe.jpg

italian-girl_confederations-cup-2009_02.jpg

mexican_babe_showing_world_cup_supportjpg.png