Do you dev yourself? That and not being able to get a decent scan is putting me off the most

I wish! I drop my rolls off at Photographique in Dallas. I do scan them in myself though. That's a process that takes some time and patience to learn.

That's a process that takes some time and patience to learn.

dude, seriously. I think I'm finally getting the hang of scanning color film.

14483140668_5311521543_c.jpg

14482754758_cda401ae7a_c.jpg

Show these with my pentax 67. Sorry about flickrs horrible over-sharpening.

Edited by laxlife1234

^Scans look good and yes flickrs oversharpening can be hard to tame. I just leave all my files unsharpened now.

Thanks man. It looks good on flickr, just when I posted it for some reason. 

Sorry Jacob I meant to give you positive rep. Photos look great. My fat fingers on this iPhone do me no favors

Haha it's all good!

Shameless self plug in a way but I just re did my Tumblr to have all my photos on a separate page and have been updating a lot lately! http://michaeljjcc.tumblr.com/photography  I really really want to make a name for myself through photography and could use some advice/critique. I know my photos are nothing special and I still have a lot to learn but I am happy with what I've posted and maybe you guys could hep me to be better through tough critique.    :blush2:  

Edited by MichaelJJCC