No photos but....

UHhhhhhhh, put that money in my hand William Randolph Hearst.

http://www.hearstfdn.org/hearst_journalism/press_release.php?id=21

What're you planning to spend that on? Yourself or your craft?

Mike, it should be like a orange diamond, and there's like a diamond-shaped-double-image that moves with the focusing ring, once the image is aligned in the diamond...whatever you're looking at will be in focus, I'll scan the instruction booklet when I have the time.

I am now one of 12 people that get to submit a portfolio. Six of those people will be chosen to participate in an all expenses paid two-day shoot out in San Francisco. Person that wins the shoot-out gets 5 grand.

:D

Mas - Saving it to live in Portland this summer.

Mike, it should be like a orange diamond, and there's like a diamond-shaped-double-image that moves with the focusing ring, once the image is aligned in the diamond...whatever you're looking at will be in focus, I'll scan the instruction booklet when I have the time.

ah now I see the double-image-thing, I only saw the diamond before and was like wtf? :D

thanks dum!

just fooling around with some lighting in my schools darkroom with a livestock sticker...(yesterday)

sickLS.jpg

niceLS.jpg

livestock2.jpg

livestock3.jpg

i know nothing about photography besides using a kodak fun saver disposible to flick pictures of my vandalism from the night before, or to take pictures of my family during the holidays or...well, you get the idea...ive talked to some people, and ive heard the word T4 thrown around alot...whats up with these? who makes em? how much? the only thing i know about T4 is tylonyl 4 w/ codeine.

i know nothing about photography besides using a kodak fun saver disposible to flick pictures of my vandalism from the night before, or to take pictures of my family during the holidays or...well, you get the idea...ive talked to some people, and ive heard the word T4 thrown around alot...whats up with these? who makes em? how much? the only thing i know about T4 is tylonyl 4 w/ codeine.

Yashica T4

One of the better point and shoots made.

Equipped with a Carl Zeiss lens which is one of the better manufacturers of optics around. They are light, fairly durable, versatile, (were) inexpensive, and produce excellent image quality. They also have the coveted "spyscope" view finder, which, though not as cool as it sounds allows you to take pictures looking down through the top of the camera as well as the traditional method. Good for properly composing your perverse up the skirt snaps or what have you.

A used one in good condition will cost you between 2 and 5 bills depending.

I have one from right before they are discontinued and it was well worth it.

You've also heard about it because of Vice magazine, Terry Richardson, Ryan McGinley, and the whole new snap shot aesthetic shit a few years back.

Anymore questions, send em this way...

nice railway picture, looks so surreal, as for jeepster, lucky bastard you have the nicest backyard

the funny thing is that my backyard is considered small for the area i live in. its about 3 acres. i have a friend who has over 200 something odd acres of semi-farm land. its nice, but god damn, does it just go on forever.

it actually hasn't been as nice as that in the winter since i took those pictures.

Why do you get so much noise when you push the film alot? I would've though since it's open for less time you'd just get lots of black and only stuff with alot of light would show up. I guess i dont fully understand everything...

it's because the film is more sensitive to light, so any stray (read unwanted) bits of light also hit the film, and it is to easy to register. i dunno if that helps answer your question DUM. if you have less sensitive film that takes more effort to activate, you get better control therefore lower grain... does that make sense?