Some pictures I've taken around Los Angeles. 

definitely some good ones in that bunch. what do you shoot with?

Edited by fatKARLOS

^^TCD - Thanks dude. Not much in the set I truly like, got 2-3 keepers. Just shot today as well and there's so many I don't want to delete aha! 

illithid dude - nice set man, last one is my personal favorite. 

My new sidekick

8873554379_65fa010381_c.jpg

8836474595_351075a66f_c.jpg

8837013850_df564fe7b9_c.jpg

Lax, yeah it happens like that sometimes, and others you hate to delete some because you have so many good ones on your card but you gotta keep shooting :)
Edited by TheCreativeD00m

definitely some good ones in that bunch. what do you shoot with?

Thanks! I shoot with a 5D MKII, a Zeiss 35mm f1.4, a Zeiss 25mm f2, and a Canon TS-E 17mm f4. 

I actually have a bunch more photos here:

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=196575

And here: 

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=204144

If anyone cares. 

^ Lol thank you my friend, it feels nice to be out of that shithole. I'm actually not, I gotta get a degree that I can make a lot of money in to support my lifestyle, lol. 

A new photo as well. 

9073639388_eaa52cd351_c.jpg

Thanks Koven. That's sick you shot for Vice! Congrats man. 

Up until about a week ago I've been using a 5D2 + 35 1.4 + 50 1.4 all sigma. I also just got this beauty but got rid of my 35, sadly:

9071366755_d469751047_c.jpg

Nice did you shoot any of those with the Mamiya?  I need one of those.  Gonna get a 5d Mk II when I get the chance. Apparently its the best Bang for buck DSLR out there.  

Im looking for a loft apartment that I can use as a part time photo studio. When I get that set up I might cop the Mamiya.  

Edited by koven

Actually no, just got it a few days ago. I'm actually leaving for college tomorrow, so I only used it on 1 shoot but I kinda screwed up half the roll of film since I was having trouble with the camera but I'm excited to see the results if and when I can get the 120 film developed.

For some of the shots I also used my Elinchrom Quadra Ranger pack but I just sold that and because I traded my sigma for the mamiya I may buy the sigma again now that I have the funds. As for the 5DII it's hands down my favorite camera, everything about it is amazing imo.

Where you going to college laxlife? If you are staying in NYC there's a couple good places I like - either Color House or Luster. Otherwise you'll want to send things out to a lab.

I'm actually at Penn State now. I'm hoping to have access to a dark room here to learn how to develop my own film as it would save me a bit of $$. I also understand there's a way to get walmart who sends it out to labs to develop 120/220. Otherwise when I'm back I'll definitely check out one of those, thanks for the recommendation. 

I'm actually at Penn State now. I'm hoping to have access to a dark room here to learn how to develop my own film as it would save me a bit of $$. I also understand there's a way to get walmart who sends it out to labs to develop 120/220. Otherwise when I'm back I'll definitely check out one of those, thanks for the recommendation. 

I've tried getting walmart to develop 120, but haven't really gotten them to make it happen.  Maybe it's better outside of cities, but I've never had luck in DC, Baltimore, or NY...  Dwayne's has always been a pretty cheap ok option, but if I really wanted to print stuff I'd have to get it rescanned.  I need to pick up an imacon this year.

I've tried getting walmart to develop 120, but haven't really gotten them to make it happen.  Maybe it's better outside of cities, but I've never had luck in DC, Baltimore, or NY...  Dwayne's has always been a pretty cheap ok option, but if I really wanted to print stuff I'd have to get it rescanned.  I need to pick up an imacon this year.

From my understanding you can't ask them cause they have no clue what 120/220 is. This may be of some help, unless this is what you have done: http://blog.timesunion.com/chuckmiller/can-wal-mart-develop-your-120-film-yes-but/2333/

If I can't find a way to get my film developed at college I will just have to wait until I go on my breaks and just drop it off then. I'm guessing you don't have your own scanner though? I have a V600 and it's a great investment imo. Scans come out really clean and depending on how sharp the actual negative is I can get some great quality scans. 

From my understanding you can't ask them cause they have no clue what 120/220 is. This may be of some help, unless this is what you have done: http://blog.timesunion.com/chuckmiller/can-wal-mart-develop-your-120-film-yes-but/2333/

If I can't find a way to get my film developed at college I will just have to wait until I go on my breaks and just drop it off then. I'm guessing you don't have your own scanner though? I have a V600 and it's a great investment imo. Scans come out really clean and depending on how sharp the actual negative is I can get some great quality scans. 

Yeah I used one of those articles as a model - or maybe one on photo.net.  The problem I've run into is when you go up to the photo desk you say "Can you send out this film for me?" and then they say "We don't process film anymore."  Or something to that effect.  None of the walmarts near me have the photolab anymore for whatever reason.

And yeah, if I had a flat top scanner I would probably use it, but at this point I'd rather pay for drumscans or throw down the money for a really nice negative scanner.

Yeah I used one of those articles as a model - or maybe one on photo.net.  The problem I've run into is when you go up to the photo desk you say "Can you send out this film for me?" and then they say "We don't process film anymore."  Or something to that effect.  None of the walmarts near me have the photolab anymore for whatever reason.

And yeah, if I had a flat top scanner I would probably use it, but at this point I'd rather pay for drumscans or throw down the money for a really nice negative scanner.

Oh, well I'm going to try it, if I can't get them to do it I guess I will have to wait for breaks when I'm back in NYC or if I can find a dark room on campus. 

I personally love my V600 and for the price I got - $150 brand new it was a bargain. Right now my film pictures are pretty shitty so I really don't have a need for an expensive scanner, but I also don't want to pay even more money for getting my prints scanned since I know that they aren't of any really good quality. I'm excited to use MF though as I understand the quality of the film grain/sharpness of the negatives is amazing. 

Edited by laxlife1234