^you upside down?

Jacob you should also try cotton fill you can do some crazy faux smoke with it haha

Yeah I've seen that done before on flickr. Gotta figure out how they do it (making it stay), especially since I stunk up the house.

Edited by laxlife1234

i'm taking a class this semester called "experiments 1" which is taught by jill enifield. today was the first class so she brought in a lot of examples of the alternative processes that we will learn. the class is basically just alternative processes and experimenting with printing and making negatives but i am still amazed at what i saw today. hopefully i'll post a nice print of mine in the coming months.

I don't really know what else to take pictures of to be honest. I would like to try out some landscape photography but I know zero good spots and I don't have a UWA either. To be honest though, I just want to be really good at taking portraits as I enjoy that the most.

I don't really know what else to take pictures of to be honest. I would like to try out some landscape photography but I know zero good spots and I don't have a UWA either. To be honest though, I just want to be really good at taking portraits as I enjoy that the most.

Do you have any friends that are like musicans or actors,.

8441429885_5ef9805aa9_c.jpg

Heat by Jacob Skoglund, on Flickr

Really wish I had friends that wanted to help me out and let me take photos of them cause I can't keep going back and editing old images lol.

Start hanging around with more people that are into the arts/photography?

Got an idea for a new photo series...might start tomorrow but I'm kind hesitant. The first photo and the one that inspired the idea involves me taking pics on a packed street car. I always get a bit nervous when I have an audience around, plus i live in the arts district so everyone gonna be in my face asking about what im doing.

Edited by koven

Do you have any friends that are like musicans or actors,.

Start hanging around with more people that are into the arts/photography?

I might shoot a friends upcoming concert and I've been wanting to get into concert photography for a while so hopefully because this will be my second time ill get some good shots. I'm not really good at taking head shots and while I know it's good to be well rounded, I would rather focus on becoming better at fashion photography.

Unfortunately my school doesn't have many artsy people, mostly high school fuckboys hyped up on popularity than being themselves which kinda sucks as it limits who I want to be friends with, I'm hoping when I get to college next year that'll change though.

I might shoot a friends upcoming concert and I've been wanting to get into concert photography for a while so hopefully because this will be my second time ill get some good shots. I'm not really good at taking head shots and while I know it's good to be well rounded, I would rather focus on becoming better at fashion photography.

Unfortunately my school doesn't have many artsy people, mostly high school fuckboys hyped up on popularity than being themselves which kinda sucks as it limits who I want to be friends with, I'm hoping when I get to college next year that'll change though.

Good stuff........things will come. I might get to shoot her soon

the-weeknd-the-zone-screenshot.jpg

so that could be pretty dope. Shes like a legit model though, we just happen to have some mutual friends. Hopefully it happens.