the fact that most people are shooting film still makes me very happy about this thread.

will post in about a week after i develop and scan a shit load of negs

Shoreman, not particularly. Especially since I don't know what I'm suppose to be looking for.

FatK there definitely is some magic in film, even though I don't shoot as much as I'd like (cost factor) I prefer it and try to replicate my digital to look filmy.

Edited by TheCreativeD00m

whatre you guys scanning your negs with? thinking about getting an epson v600. trying to spend around $200.

Even though I'm not as good with film as you are, that's the scanner I want. Walgreens and CVS always do such shitty jobs in my experience with the scans.

Oh, and one for today throwin it back to Germany.

8420386940_298702ee13_c.jpg

Swiss Lines by Jacob Skoglund, on Flickr

Edited by laxlife1234

^^ yeah walgreens and cvs are where ive been going. its a hit or miss. theyve never ruined my film or anything but a lot of times the scans are really dirty. im also going to be ordering all the supplies to develop black and white this month, so a scanner will be crucial.

tumblr_mhfccyfYe81rie6dyo1_500.jpg

i don't do much portraiture at all, and i only had 2 hours to scan today so i will post more/better when i get the time to develop/scan the majority of my work.