Strangely enough my 4 year old is pretty in to street photography and actually pretty decent (for his age) at framing the subject, I think he just likes being nosey because he has no fear of getting in someone's face to take a picture. Anyways, I can't give him an expensive camera, does anyone have any recommendations for something easy to use that won't break the bank? Here are some shots he did today with my iphone

Makes me happy to see that someone at his age is already interested in photography!

Crispy snapshots if i do say so myself!

Edited by dragon_

TSXer, yeah it was! Are you from around here?? Well he had a sony p&s but I can't find the dang thing. It was perfect because it was so thin. I have a Canon G2 I was thinking of giving him, but thanks I'm sure he'll be proud to hear people liked his stuff :)

Thanks to you two. Yea, I was told and read elsewhere that homeless shots aren't all that big. #3 is my personal favorite of the day. Much appreciated for the responses guys.

As far as respecting people I will comply if they want their photo deleted. Of all the people I did get stopped twice. One lady wanted me to teach her how to use digital (had my MKII with me), and another wanted to see a shot and take a few more of him.

Most of the shots were using left AF point. I love the Sigma, it's a tad long for street though, I'd like to be a bit closer with a wider vantage point. I am almost saved up for the Sigma 35 1.4.

Edited by laxlife1234