Sweet shots dacrow

6727902679_5296ae0320_z.jpg

Stepping through the void. by Jacob Skoglund, on Flickr

and a similar one to the one above that I posted but this was featured on flickr explore which is pretty sweet.

6721134683_80384a4621_z.jpg

coming through pt. deux. [explored] by jacob skoglund, on flickr

Edited by laxlife1234

Congrats Jacob! i accidentally -rep you bro :(. sorry

Lauren Victoria by Kenny Baik, on Flickr

Thanks Kenny! And no worries... to be honest I kinda stopped caring rep lol, actually a while ago haha.

dope shots laxlife, congrats on getting explored! I saw on flickr you are shooting digital, what kind of post processing do you do to get that film look?

Thanks! It's just a bunch of stuff I did in photoshop with curves and a lot of trial and error..

i'm thinking about getting another lense or possibly a different camera. i now have a canon 50D with a variety of lenses, a 50mm 1.4 being one of them. what your guys' thoughts on 1) getting a Sigma 30mm 1.4 lens or 2) getting a 5D instead (not 5DII, just a regular 5D).

I would get rid of my 50D if I got a 5D - I see that I can get one for about $1000, which I can raise by not buying the 30mm lens (which on current cropped sensor would be same as 50mm on a full frame - I already have a 50mm lens), and selling my 50D.

So I guess it comes down to - do you guys think the 5D is better than 50D?

bought a Leica CL and Nokton 40, but I my style just isn't street, no matter how much I post on Rangefinderforum and browse HCSP... thinking about selling for a Yashica Mat124g and a super wide digital... Ricoh, perhaps.

15450195e04eb16edfa74ac32f44dc9aa9ca4c9d.png

15450194717136a858f41ab940d7c5d26aafee8a.png

154501926ff93f5212dc20d90ac5f38b02c95b6a.png

15450193c1385d671d1536e13be3eafaed1d4f04.png

Edited by SquidSemenSupreme

i'm thinking about getting another lense or possibly a different camera. i now have a canon 50D with a variety of lenses, a 50mm 1.4 being one of them. what your guys' thoughts on 1) getting a Sigma 30mm 1.4 lens or 2) getting a 5D instead (not 5DII, just a regular 5D).

I would get rid of my 50D if I got a 5D - I see that I can get one for about $1000, which I can raise by not buying the 30mm lens (which on current cropped sensor would be same as 50mm on a full frame - I already have a 50mm lens), and selling my 50D.

So I guess it comes down to - do you guys think the 5D is better than 50D?

I'm doing the same, selling my 40D and getting a 5Dc. Ive seen some decent ones go for as low as $800. I'm waiting though since the 5D Mkiii is coming out soon, thus driving the 5Dc's prices lower hopefully. The 5Dc blows the xxD cameras away when it comes to image/color quality imho, but that might just be me.

I'm doing the same, selling my 40D and getting a 5Dc. Ive seen some decent ones go for as low as $800. I'm waiting though since the 5D Mkiii is coming out soon, thus driving the 5Dc's prices lower hopefully. The 5Dc blows the xxD cameras away when it comes to image/color quality imho, but that might just be me.

As soon as I can find a 24-70 at a good price, I'm also gonna trade in my 60D for a 5DC. We'll see about the 5DMK3 coming out soon, though. People have beeeeeen speculating and rumors have been thrown around for the past two years, but there still hasn't been anything concrete.