More from my Tri-X Little Tokyo roll

Also, guys I need a little feedback here.

My scanner always puts a slight sepia on my photos.. usually I desaturate it out but I kind of liked it on some. Do you think it works?

6552810021_299572c061_z.jpg

6544784123_d4a37ab28d_z.jpg

My current thought is that straight B/W (no sepia) works better for photos with an emphasis on the colors White and Black, or those with a feeling of emptiness/isolation to them.

6515936197_0a3bef05c8_z.jpg

e0d, get yourself some good software at least adobe elements or lightroom (photoshop would be awesome, but elements can do most everything photoshop can.) Once you learn how to use it it'll give your photos a pop to them that you can get straight out of camera...plus you can sharpen, change exposures, white balance, etc...

koven do you mean the pics won't load?

dum thanks i know i need to learn this shit. on the fit pic i posted i used GIMP to turn up the yellows. what kind of things do you tend to do? or is it something i should just play around with and practice.

and pomata do you mean my lens? i just got a nikon d3000 and i'm using the lens that came with it(not the vibration reduction one). if you mean the beer i don't know of a beer better than red seal ale ;)

better glass will make the image quality better, also in PS (I'm sure gimp too) you can sharpen, mess with the curve (give more highlights , midtones, etc) turn up exposure and so forth...everyone has their own style and preferences. Also google actions for gimp (it's where it gives a certain look you can usually tweak with a push of a button)