Ordo, I wish your little guy a speedy recovery. Those images are seriously hearbreaking though and I hope everything becomes better!

Riff know what you mean about work.. except I have school work :( love that second image!

To all else wonderful work! Too many people to mention though.

From the past week or so..

6413902885_24dce30c65_z.jpg

6414148073_b055752364_z.jpg

6414196683_1abcb032d1_z.jpg

and an hdr just for the hell of it :)

6414546237_149c951eab_z.jpg

A little. I'd say the feather grass still is a bit busy.

dacrow - How do you like the scanner so far? I usually end up sneaking in to my school's photolab and mooching, but I've been eyeing the V300 since it's within my budget. I've read that people were having problems with the software, inconsistent quality control problems.

Hmm I just got the V300 very recently and haven't used it on a wide variety of media, but that being said, I like it a lot and it does what I want it to.

I decided to buy it since it's very highly rated on Amazon (4.5 stars with 400 something reviews I think). The software is very straightforward; scanning negatives is a painless process. The image quality is excellent IMO- I've been using 4800 dpi but you can crank it all the way up to 12800 if you want to, although it's really slow using the latter.

Overall I think it's a great investment for anyone who regularly develops film, and pretty handy if you want to scan color prints or anything of that sort, as well.

Here's a few more from this past weekend:

6425853259_92e3927114_z.jpg

6423746575_e125bb42b3_z.jpg

6423604615_a0cea30ac1_z.jpg

I've used my friend's and think it's a really great camera: images are very clean, exposes really well, and renders colors very nicely. Only problems I found were that manual focusing sucks (tho the af is money) and the menus/options are quite difficult to get the hang of. The EVF and the single fixed lens are refreshing to use. If I had the money, I'd definitely buy one as a casual, bring-everywhere camera. i'd take this over a 4/3s any day of the week.

Edited by Solix

consensus on the x100? i'm really after a m4/3, but i need a decent (inbuilt) evf.

I would wait, rumors are that fuji is gonna come out with a ILC hybrid camera soon...

6440801363_ace35d4ca1_z.jpg

6440692283_cec37859fd_z.jpg

Edited by yuey