^Great action shot there fab! Personally I would have made it a tight crop though, the white line is distracting me kinda. But I love the hue you put on it!

Couple from my first photoshoot with one of my friends. Long story short it went well, but I wish I know now to rent out a studio haha, luckily photoshop is my friend in these times!

6135084046_e4751f58f3_z.jpg

6134789230_f4aabb8c93_z.jpg

something like 300,000 people live in iceland and 200k of that lives in reykjavik. the town just before and after reykjavik are the 2nd biggest towns. They're smaller than reykjavik and reykjavik is already pretty small. the music, club, gym scene there can be pretty hardcore because there's nothing else to do there, lol. food isn't great either, but I've had a taste of every animal available to me there: horse, mink whale, puffin, putrid shark, reindeer, lamb, sheep head.

after that, it's all farms. a few farms have setup small hotels on the side, so we've been going farm to farm. this is the best way to get the best local food (sheep, artic char, etc.). also, they import almost every grocery into their country, so stuff like oranges are like $5.

landscape on the north is mountainous and all desert-like with sulfur pool. looks like a different planet. landscape on the west is greener but a lot of coastal stuff. the south is all glacier stuff and freezing.

so yeah, outside of reykjavik, there's really nothing to do except enjoying the peace and quiet.

here's a photo i took while peeing next to my bike:

b265627260b3486693b20053dc018b76_7.jpg

fixing a broken spoke and truing my wheel. my favorite thing to do after finishing our day was sitting outside and doing bike maintenance:

23efcaed55c341b3b27d75fb0ef2b3ff_7.jpg