on the last shot how long did you set the exposure for? You'd definitely have to use a tripod to get all the details .

Well I was driving back from upstate and I was in a moving car so I couldn't set it for long. It was set at 1/25 and I do wish I had a tripod and time to take that shot.

nice shots! I've always wanted to go a staged photo..On the 2nd one if I were to change anything it's be setting up (what looks like a stuffed bear to the right) so you could see the silhouette. Great shots overall though! 2nd one has that poltergeist feel.

Glad you're still at it Lax! Pick up a cheap used tripod & work with some longer exposures!

Colours on the first are lovely!

Thanks riff!

Working on getting a tri-pod though, haven't found any that are less than $50 and are suitable for me.

nice shots! I've always wanted to go a staged photo..On the 2nd one if I were to change anything it's be setting up (what looks like a stuffed bear to the right) so you could see the silhouette. Great shots overall though! 2nd one has that poltergeist feel.

Thanks bro! And yea that is a bear to the right. It fell right before I snapped the picture sadly :mad: