i went to california for an engagement and when i came back to dc the cherry blossoms were blooming (last one)

5629413695_1f7b13629b_z.jpg

5629995330_8f5ea309bf_z.jpg

5629413997_160d96a872_z.jpg

5629414051_847994977e_z.jpg

you should consider having these frames pushed in the processor just a bit more. they're really gorgeous, but I'd personally be more drawn to them if they were brighter

you should consider having these frames pushed in the processor just a bit more. they're really gorgeous, but I'd personally be more drawn to them if they were brighter

thanks for the feedback!

i actually tried them with more contrast at first and here's what came out. i wasn't too sure about them tho, because i didn't think they conveyed that night time, mysterious, "you don't know what party this is but it looks gorgeous and fun" type of feeling that i was going for. also, at this point noise is becoming a problem bc i had to shoot at a high ISO. let me know what you guys think and if you have any more suggestions

5604999076_ab0e0a161e_z.jpg

5605006892_a079ba8d37_z.jpg

5605016890_21fd0241f2_z.jpg

thanks for the feedback!

i actually tried them with more contrast at first and here's what came out. i wasn't too sure about them tho, because i didn't think they conveyed that night time, mysterious, "you don't know what party this is but it looks gorgeous and fun" type of feeling that i was going for. also, at this point noise is becoming a problem bc i had to shoot at a high ISO. let me know what you guys think and if you have any more suggestions

I see what you are going for and how the first set of photos definitely portray more mystery. although, I still get a sort of anonymous feel from the first two photographs but I get to see more. just my opinion though. they're very beautiful compositions both ways

So ive got a question for you guys. Im looking into getting my first DSLR pretty soon and so far i've been looking at either the Canon t3i or t2i. What do you guys think? any opinions? or other suggestions?

Another from my point & Shoot @ Coachella.

5641276709_f67a13c270.jpg