Anyone interested in a Clean Mamiya 645 kit with 80 2.8 lens, 220, 120 back and 5 rolls of 160nc.

how much - i'm lookin for medium format

how do you like the 10-22? is there any distortion when taking indoor pics of large groups?

Yeah, this lens suffers from major distortion around the edges at 10mm. I rarely photograph people though so it hasn't been much of an issue. If you're really close to something, it has a small fisheye effect, which can be a bit annoying as well. Still, it might as well be glued to my camera, because I always use it.

And you can get rid of the distortion on that lens with the push of a button in Lr or Ps. I debated getting that lens but am going to hold off for a while. Cost is a bit steep for how often I would use it...produces phenomenal images though. Good stuff

I never completely understood why so many photographers decide to shoot the very mundane (myeslf included). Besides the play on composition, inclusion of particular textures, lines, light, and shadow, such photos become quickly redundant.

I quite like these two by the way.