^^^ dude you need to burn in the sky in all of your photos. Also, you need to adjust the image curves so that the blacks are a rich dark black, especially in 1 and 2 which are just really grey. 3 is a little better, but whites need to pop, and blacks need more depth

has anyone worked with Ilford's Pan-F 50iso film? in 35mm specifically.

i just bought a roll, i've used it before, but didnt really know what the hell i was doing. but now im really intent on getting good grain-free results.

anyone have any tips on its use? what do do? what not to do? good for portraiture?? it seems like it would have quite high contrast. but we'll see.. fill flash eh?

lemme know. thanks :)

i thought as much

Dwaynes was the only place i could find online, i was hoping there might be something a little closer to me

oh well, off it goes

thanks

If you drop off Kodachrome in one of the Walmart Send-Out Envelopes and write Kodachrome on the special instructions. Walmart sends it out to Dwaynes, but you get significantly cheaper developing. Look Up "Walmart Kodachrome" on Google and you should find more info.