I really like this picture. Was it post processed in photoshop?

hdr2.jpg

+rep'd.

Very nice. :)

I think this photo could have been alot better if you composed it different, by maybe lowering the camera/ focusing on the window, and also not having what seems to be a table in frame on the left corner.

I think this photo could have been alot better if you composed it different, by maybe lowering the camera/ focusing on the window, and also not having what seems to be a table in frame on the left corner.

Thanks for the feedback. I think you're right . I'll try to make it better next time:)

Otherwise, this is a photomatix "tone mapped" photo.

Anyone interested in going halves on a hasselblad 2 camera, 4 lens, and more deal?

I am probably going to again recieve more neg rep for this since it seems no matter what I post it happens but I am asking anyways. I guess recommend where I should have posted it if this was a miss.

For starters, I am in West Virginia, the seller is about two hours away, and I have no idea how this is going to work but I am going to give it a shot.

I have been tossing up whether to go with a Hasselblad or Mamiya medium format set-up for some time now, and this just happened come up in my searching. I was nver looking for two bodies, or so many lenses but it seems a great deal. I can not afford the entire offer, but could definitly swing half. When discussing the matter with the seller, he said he would prefer to sell the thing as a whole. He says he needs the room. Bringing up his asking price which I did not know going in, he said $2000. I emediatly said that was way to high for me and he said that a fella offered him $1400 for it two weeks ago, and he regrets not selling it to him, again saying he needed the room.

System includes:

1 chrome 500cm body,

1 black 500cm body,

3 a-12 backs, 1 polaroid back,

1 80mm blk f2.8 t* lens,

1 50mm f4 blk t* lens,

1 120mm f5.6 macro planner lens,

1 150mm f4 sonnar lens,

2 waist level finders,

1 eye level prism finder,

1 komura 2x extender,

2 55mm extension tubes, & various accessaries including lens hoods, filters, bubble level, clip-on flash shoe.

It seems like a pretty good deal to my inexperiencd eye.

I don't have serial #s for any of them, but may be able to get them if it is an issue.

Anyone interested please let me know. I have no idea how long it will stay off a public market.

thanks! always counts coming from you especially, heres some alternate crops, i can never make up my mind about stuff like that..

I hope you don't mind but I was just pasting it to people on msn and everyone concurs that it's a very cool photo. I'm probably leaning more towards the landscape shot? Would be very nice printed big I think? Something if it was at an exhibition I would stop for a while and look in awe and interest.