Scratching/altering/changing ID's

showbiz00ditc

prolly the wrong forum to be asking... but i cant find any info on the internet on how to scratch my ID.

anyone know how to do it and can explain it would help a brother out alot

or any websites that explaing... also very appreciated.

I have a rough idea... nail polish remover to take the number off... but im not sure how to do this really... or anything else.

I've been looking too, if you find anything let me know, ill do the same. I had a scratched one but it got taken away cause it wasnt properly done so I want to do it myself, now that all my friends are starting to turn 19.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Apr 7, 2006 at 06:28 PM

yea man shit my homies are all turning right around now so im gonna be s.o.l. pretty soon. im thinking of just doing it myself with what i think i know. i think nail polish remover can take off the plastic coating and maybe even the number. but if not i can use like an exacto knife and shave it down.

im born 11-29-87... so im thinking of changing the first 1 to a zero so its like january 29th instead of november.

and whatever you do dont forget to scratch the number along the top too. if you look it has your birthday in that big number. you probably knew that though

kid in my hall freshman year made the whole hall either DC, Maine, or New Hampshire ones. Before the holograms, with the stamp. worked like a charm until the date expired...got booked and everything. kid made like $20K. that should be your summer job, not screening tshirts...

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid