A.p.c A/w 2010

Desi

All taken from Selectism:

While there’s plenty for those who like their menswear a little stuffy, there’s plenty for slightly more fashion forward folks as well – we’re looking at you cape wearers. There’s also the return of the jumpsuit, the piece that eternally remains on the ‘ermm, I almost like it’ list of clothing

apc-autumn-2010-01.jpg

apc-autumn-2010-02.jpg

apc-autumn-2010-03.jpg

apc-autumn-2010-04.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That Jedi steez is such a worst Men shot, Man Toitou design have been getting pretty stale,

As seasons go on especially as more designers and labels are opting for more basics

(minimal).

But there are 2 or 3 good pieces in the mix like some of those tailored grey pants & pea-coats.

APC threads always crack me up. They always start out like this: "fuck this shit is lame!", "Same ol' same ol' " and end up mid season with something like this: "Aw fuck man I saw that houndstooth jockstrap in the store the other day and now I really really really want it. Does anyone want to sell theirs in XXXXXS (I don't care if it's slightly used)?"

^ whatever you do, don't cheap out and get that canvas one. my friend got one from this season (ss10) and she isnt even very active but shes had it for two weeks and two holes have already started forming, one at the bottom and one where the shoulder strap meets the canvas.